He turned his gaze at you when the wooden sound of the door reached his ears.

"Oh you're-"

He stopped on his mid sentence when he got the clear view of your face.

Crap.

He definitely did noticed.

You broke the eye vontact with him before walking past him back towards the coach, to find the exit way.

"I guess I should take my leave-"

"No you are not"

You spoke but he cut you off making you look at him with frowned eyebrows.

"You gotta take your pills and yeah have your breakfast" He spoke still looking at you strangely.

The aura he had with him since you're with him now changing into a little serious one.

You still nodded your head and he guided you out from his clinic.

The busy street then came to your view, so basically his clinic in around a little busy street, on the ground floor.

He then took the staircase, you looked up at the floor above his clinic, the another floor.

Maybe he lives up there.

You thought and walked behind him.

The sound of busy street slowly turned vivid as you followed him behind.

He unlocked the main door with the keys and opened the door wide open for you to enter in.

You looked at him and then again at the room before taking your steps inside.

You looked around and you would again say he's really a complete neat freak. The interior of the living room was pretty. You would say it was quiet of a big house.

"You live here alone?" You asked looking back at him.

"Basically Yeah" He spoke before continuing

"I used to live here with my mom, but she passed away" He completed himself and you turned to look at him with little pity.

You still can't believe he's telling you all these, when you both met just yesterday.

"It's nice that you've built everything already" you spoke and he rubbed the back of his neck, not knowing what to say.

"Yeah it's kinda nicer this way" he spoke before looking at your form who was again busy at observing your surrounding.

"Perhaps if you don't mind can I ask you something" He spoke and you nodded your head still busy.

"Is everything alright with you? I mean I- well don't mind me but well I saw that mark on your wrist" He finally blurt out and you turned to looked at him.

"No- it's just- it's not what you think it to be" you said trying to assure.

"Then can I ask why you don't have a phone with you?" He questioned back.

and now you don't have anything left to say, you just stood there frozen, thinking of the right words.

You opened your mouth to say something for the explanation but nothing actually came out from you.

You then sighed looking at the floor before again connecting your eyes with him.

You know its not necessary.

But reading him from his behavior, it was quite obvious that he's not the type of person who would let go of the suspicious things happening around him easily.