Nejire walked up and handed me something. I looked closely at it and realized it was a pregnancy test. I was pale before looking at her and at the test before pointing and her nodding. "T-then that means... you...and me..."

"Yup. I hope your happy I got to be your first born's mother. From what I can tell, I'm about a month and a half along."

I felt as if something shattered in me to immediately hug Nejire and cry into her stomach. "I'M SO HAPPY TO BE ALIVE!!!!!"

"Welp, he took it better than we all expected him to." I glanced over to see Kino laughing at me a bit with Yui behind her.

"You knew?"

"Yep."

"A few weeks ago she said she might be since her time of the month was late two weeks. Didn't expect you to be able to put your mushroom in enough to make a little spore from it." Kino laughed a bit with the rest of my girlfriends coming out to realize what happened.

"Dang it, we're late for the reveal." Itsuka snapped her fingers with Ibara walking up to us.

"The Hero Board is already aware of this. They want you to have a marriage with all of us just as a way to avoid personal retribution from the act."

"WAIT, SO EVERYONE KNEW BUT ME!?" I shouted in shock for everyone to whistle a bit finding out I was right on the money.

"WHY DOES HE GET HE RIGHT TO BE A DAD AND I COULDN'T EVEN GET BACK IN THE HERO COURSE!?" I heard Mineta shouting to see him behind us and talking in envy. To be fair, Aizawa chose not to have him be flat out expelled with no means of fixing it. However, his brute attitude towards women stopped him from getting into the Hero Course again.

"Ever think it had something to do with you not being able to keep it in your pants? How many students did you harass while in this school?" Kyoka asked for Mineta to stare at her.

"I know I haven't done anything to you-" Pony kicked Mineta across the area with some confusion.

"Sorry. I thought you were a football."

Getting back up, Mineta lost his patience with us. "JUST CAUSE YOU'VE GOT A BUNCH OF GIRLS FAWNING OVER YOU HAND AND FOOT, DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD LOOK DOWN ON ME! I HAVE JUST AS MUCH A RIGHT TO BE IN YOUR SHOES AS YOU!"

All of us looked at one another before making a face Pony normally made in the past when she had no clue what the heck we were talking about. It consisted of tilting her head to the right a bit, giving a blank stare and following up with a.... "Huh?"

"I KNOW ONLY ONE OF YOU HAS PROBLEMS WITH JAPANESEAAAAHHHH!!!!" He was punted down the hall by Kaachan who seemed a little less entertained by his antics.

"Dumbass."

"Now now. Don't be rude, Kaachan." He was followed by Toga and Tokage with the later leaning on his shoulder with a grin that rivaled Mr. Aizawa's waiting for something.

"*CRASH* And that's a window. That's a new record I gotta say for midget punting." She started laughing with aunt Mitsuki and uncle Massaru snickering to the side before walking up towards us.

"Alright, Katsuki. I think it's time we head home. You still have to pack, right?"

"Pack?" I questioned for Kaachan to mention.

"Me and the girls are going off to America. There's a hero agency that wanted me and said they'd enlist me the second I graduated. I asked if they'd wanna bring on Setsuna and Himiko with them being fine with it. Just you wait, Izuku. I'm gonna be the number one in the US, so you better do the same here with being the top hero in Japan. Once that's done, we'll finally settle who's better between us and then I'll finally show I'm the best! SO DON'T FUCKING SLACK OFF!"