The truth

While he was seeing that his eyes suddenly fell upon a book, it was made with some ancient drawing on the top. When he opened the book and he find many things about a mythical creature Grim reaper, the entity who causes death. He then read the complet book before falling asleep.

Suddenly he heard,"James you are the chosen one and the legend born, you have to accept the reality."

Before anything happens he wake up breathing hevaily and he thought what is the meaning of choosen one and legend born but he ignore it nad went greeted his mom ate his breakfat and went to his school. When he came back, He saw a figure talking to his parents.

He was surprised and yelled,"what?"

His fathers nad mother turned and shocked to see him and they said,"it's time you know everything."

"What thing Mom and Dad?" James asked

The figure said,"About the reality of your family James. You are not a normal world. You are a legend born, you have to power the control reality, time and space. Which can cause many bad things in the world, you may be thinking who am I. I am zenon the god of destruction and chaos."

"You shoud go to Alliance for more knowlge." His mother said

"What is Alliance?"

"It's......" James said

To be countinued

____________________________________________________________________

Note -Hello everyone, Hope you like this chapter. I hope you will like it. What is Alliance, Legend born and choosen one? What power James has learn in future? Learn in following chapters

Thank you
-Antarip55