7

' So what other powers do your people have?"

' Barry, just keep driving. We can talk later"

' Oh come on. Humour me. At least it will fill the time as we keep driving around in circles"

' Fine. Some of us can turn invisible and some of us can camouflage ourselves and blend into our surroundings"

' How did Frost know that that wasn't my mum and was that thing?"

' Frost can detect if a person is really them or them pretending to be the person. All she needs is some sort of physical contact with them. Which is another reason that I am glad that she is with me as I can't tell the difference"

' Well I'm glad that she can. She really saved me"

' Barry, pull up over here"

' What? Why? Are you alright?"

' Just do it"

Barry slowed the car down to a stop and pulled over. Caitlin opened the door and ran out

' Hey, are you alright?", asked Barry as he approached Caitlin 

' Do I look alright?", shouted Caitlin before grabbing her stomach and being sick again

: It's alright. Your fine. I'm here', said Barry gently rubbing her back

' Here. This will help"

Caitlin grabbed the bottle of water and quickly drank some 

' Feeling better?"

' I just need to sit down for abit"

Barry helped Caitlin back to the car and sat her down 

' So how long have you had motion sickness for?"

' Ever since I can remember but I was getting better. I think because I'm in an unfamiliar environment and unfamiliar vehicle that it's all coming back"

' What are the vehicles like where you're from?"

Caitlin's eyes lit up as she described Marinold and the vehicles she used back there. Barry watched her as the love she had for it all shone through 

' You really love it there don't you?"

' Yes I do. It's my home and I truly miss it. I wonder when I'll get to see everything again"

' Then we'll need to get you home again"

' But how Barry? I don't even know where to start"

' Relax Caitlin. As long as I'm with you, you don't have to worry about anything. I'll find a way to get you home"

' That's so sweet of you Barry, but I don't know how I'll get home. But thank you for trying to cheer me up, You're a good friend. You'll make someone very happy one day"

Caitlin collapsed on the bed. She didn't know where they were going and for how long for. She was homesick and just wanted to go home and see her parents again. She'd even marry Ronnie if it meant that she could go home

' Feeling homesick?"

' Aren't you?"

' Yes I am. Caitlin how much longer until we leave this place and go home?"

' I don't know. It's not like I know magic and can get us home"

' Then how do we get home? I'm tired of living here and having to hide myself as no one here knows what or who we truly are"

' Barry does and he's taken it quite well"

' He has. That's why I'm saying we should tell everyone everything. Let's not hide ourselves anymore"

' No Frost. I can't take the risk. Just because Barry's reacted well, it doesn't mean that everyone wil. Remember what he said. I've already disobeyed him by telling Barry everything. I can't take the risk and make everyone scared of us"

' Who said they would be scared?"

' People fear what they don't understand"

' That's deep. Who told you that?"

' Barry"

' But Barry doesn't know everything does he?"

' No he doesn't and that's how it's going to stay. He's already in danger because of me. I can't tell him everything and increase the risk on him"

' Careful. You sound like you care about him"

' I don't know if I do or if I don't. I know that he's become a good friend because he's risking everything to help us. He's putting himself in unnecessary danger to help us. You should try being a bit more grateful"

Duff, duff, duff. As always, feedback appreciated