He took off his apron and ran away from there, saying it is an emergency to his fellow worker, he even forgot to take his wallet.

he kept on running on the streets like a mad man, he was fully dipped with sweat, his eyes filled with tear, and heart only praying to moon goddess to keep his mate safe.

His wolf was screaming in agony, he needs to be with his mate, he wanted him to be in his arms.

He ran at inhumane speed towards their apartment.

At that moment he forgot everything about the misunderstanding between them, the only thing that was important was his sunflower, his mate...

Jungkook was confused with the strange behaviour of others. Yoongi was too happy and smiley for his liking.

Jimin was somehow nervous, they all are going out without him,. They are going for shopping and denied him straight away when he told them that he also want to join.

Jin said he will tire himself unnecessarily. They all left him alone at home ..it was late afternoon and he was sleeping on living room couch.

Suddenly front door opened with a bang, he woke up with a jerk ... there stood his alpha, his love,, with teary eyes , breathing heavily and drenched in sweat,,

it seems like he has ran a marathon. He felt on cloud eleven,, but got confused when he saw his alpha fall on his knees infront of him and cupped his face with his big hands and started crying,,

" tae, baby , love look at me ,, why are you crying" kook himself wanted to cry, but seeing his alpha's state, he understood,in this moment he needs to be strong for his alpha,,

taehyung needs his comfort.. taehyung stayed silent and hugged him with all his might, like if he loosen his grip, omega will slip out of his life..

" you are fine,, right..???"

Jungkook nodded still hugging his alpha, his wolf was giddy after almost 2 weeks he can feel the warmth of his mate..

Jungkook detached himself and saw taehyung was staring at his soul.

" Tae, please forgive me."

He said with teary eyes.

" You lied to me, Hana lied to me"

"No I didn't" the confusion on Jungkook's face clarified that he doesn't know about Hana 's call.

Taehyung stood up and started walking towards the door, he felt betrayed Hana and most probably hobi lied to him about his omega's condition.

Before taehyung could leave kook ran and backhugged him .

" Don't leave me, I will die without you.. please, give me a chance"

his voice broke

"love , just one last chance, i promise I will be the omega you always desired, I will change myself, i will become the ideal husband ,but please don't leave me."

Taehyung's eyes got teary, he felt a lump in his throat,

" I never left you, it's you who threw me out, I loved you , i still do and will do till my last breath,, and in return I just wanted your trust , I have enough love for both of us to share for a lifetime, none of you have trusted me that day. I came here thinking something has happened to you, I was running like a maniac,, but guess what you are here fine,, I am glad you are ok,,you can't....."

Before he can complete the sentence he heard something....

CLIFFHANGER

TBC

---------------------------------------------------------

Guess what he Heard....

Correct answer will get a chance to meet

Kim taehyung

or

Jeon Jungkook

in their dreams..., 😅,😜😜

Btw how was it...

Do vote comments and follow...

Check out my other books also..

Till than enjoy the images below 👇

Look at this tiny waist,,
guess who is jealous.. ,,??

its me ,, who is jealous..🤫🤫

🤫🤫

Urtotwriter

Urtotwriter