十九 | Swordsmith

Start from the beginning

Ayuna: "Uh...hello?"

The kid just flinched and took some steps back.

'I think I just wait for Tanjiro to wake up...' she thought.

The kid's name was Kotetsu and he wanted Tanjiro to train with the doll which was a copy of the first sun user but it had six arms.

Tanjiro introduced the sea demon to Kotetsu who wasn't scared anymore and after that his training started.

Ayuna spent her days either with Mitsuri, Muichiro, Genya or Nezuko since Giyu left the swordsmith village after three days.

The day where Tanjiro finally beat the six armed doll, she also met the extremely well-build Haganezuka, Tanjiro's swordsmith who got dazed at her presence.

Ayuna's pov

One night, I was chatting with Mitsuri happily until I started to smell blood.

Mitsuri: "Ayuna? What's wrong?"

"I smell blood...." I moved my head to different directions trying to find out from where the smell came from.
"Demons are here!"

I ran out and Mitsuri ran after me with her sword ready in her hands. I spotted a  collapsed building with my ice spikes and I could tell it was the brooches I gave to my friends.

Tanjiro, Nezuko and Muichiro crawled out from the hole under the ice spikes.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked and Muichiro gave me a thumbs up while Nezuko and Tanjiro nodded.

The demon revealed himself and the slayers didn't hesitate to cut him but instead of dying, the demon got duplicated and then again, until there was four of them. The four demons represented four different personalities: anger, pleasure, joy and sorrow. Muichiro got separated from us fighting upper moon five while I stayed with the others. Genya also joined the fight and I tried to take the sonic scream in front of Tanjiro which I could take but my eyes started to bleed.

I turned serious because their menacing aura affected the slayers, "Find the real body!" I demanded the slayers.

"Oh? Did the sea monster just told those slayers?" one of the demon, Pleasure, said amusingly.

"She's the traitor, dummy." Anger answered.

"But we have to bring her to him!" Joy exclaimed.

"I won't let that happen." I interrupted them by freezing the ground beneath us.

The red demon, Anger, slammed his scepter on the ground to generate electricity but nothing came.

I chuckled angering Anger more: "Didn't you know? Ice does not conduct electricity."

Pleasure waved his fan creating a wind blast but Ayuna made an ice wall in front of her blocking the blast but it shattered once Joy used sonic scream.

I was paralysed for a moment and when I snapped out of it, I was dragged to the sky by Joy who grabbed me by my tail.
He threw far away in another random direction and what angered me was his comment, "Nice undies btw!"
(due to your long tail, you wear a dress)