十九 | Swordsmith

Start from the beginning

"Sorry about that he didn't mean it-" Genya hot interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Genya-kun, long time no see! And Ayuna, you're here too!" Tanjiro greeted us, took off his clothes and jumped into the water.

"Let me guess, you're here because of your sword?" I asked.

He nodded in response and asked me too, so I explained to him that I'm only for the hot springs here with Mitsuri and Giyu.

3rd person pov

Genya left later and Nezuko also joined them in the springs.

" Nezukooo~" Ayuna started to cuddle her demon friend since she's so cute!

Soon the Kamado siblings left too leaving the sea demon in the hot springs alone. She sighed while enjoying the silence, then she looked up to the night sky staring at the beautiful stars.

After some minutes she started to hum the melody of the song she sang back in her days living in the sea but she got stopped when she heard something cracking behind her.

"Sorry..." Giyu who stepped on a stick apologised, "I didn't mean interrupt you."

"I don't mind." she gave him a reassuring smile, "how come you're coming now?" she turned around to face him and she noticed the redness on his cheeks and ears.

Ayuna: "Nevermind, I figured it out. But it's alright since it's a puplic hot springs. Besides.... aren't we lovers?"

"I know..." he mumbled while still looking away. He was nervous since he was bathing with his lover all alone in the middle of the night, but it wasn't his first time he caught a glimpse of her naked figure.

He got into the water, closed his eyes and started to lean back. He expected to feel the uncomfortable rocks on his back but instead of rocks he felt scales on his back. He opened his eyes to check and just how he guessed, it was Ayuna's tail.

"The rocks are uncomfortable." she said as she started to look away while blushing a bit and the water hashira thanked her.

"Does it have a name?" Giyu began.

Ayuna: "What name?"

Giyu: "The song you were humming just now and back when we first met. I don't know the name yet."

Ayuna: "I call it 'a song of whales'."

Giyu: "How come?"

Ayuna: "There was one time when I sang this song, I could hear a whales response echoing in the atmosphere. It was very magical, but that was the first and last time hearing a whales cry."

"I see." he answered, "it's been a while since I heard you sing. If you don't mind, can I hear you sing?"

"For you." she said before she started to sing.
He listened to her song as he got more and more drawn to her beautiful voice.

As she finished the song Giyu commented, "beautiful as always." which made his girlfriend blush more.

-

Ayuna found out that the mist hashira was there too so she took her big parasol which Giyu brought with him and greeted the mist pillar.

Muichiro gave her a quick hello before he left and she was now concerned about  a kid with a red mask who froze after spotting her. Tanjiro layed unconscious on the ground next to the kid.