"Come of Jean! We couldn't give up now" Another Trainee encouraged placing a hand on his friend's shoulder, but Jean shrugged it off.

"Didn't you hear it Marco! It's over. We can't do anything but wait until the Titans come here and chew our asses out" Jean snapped at his friend who only smiled sheepishly, stepping back a little.

Jean felt a little bad for yelling at Marco who was only trying to help but he couldn't do anything else. He was angry and frustated. All his dreams are over now. He would die in his first encounter with the Titans and not join the Military Police, enjoying the rest of his days with comfort in the Inner Walls.

No! He is wrong.There will be no comfort if Wall Rose falls just like Maria. No matter what he does. He would had to fight against the Titans one way or other, either today or in the future.

"Looks like you were right, you suicidal maniach" Jean thought bitterly. This was something Eren was always warning about from the very beginning. The Inner Walls are safe but for how long?

"Man this sucks!" Jean muttered.

"What a bunch of idiots!" Ash thought tiredly as he looked around. The one thing he absolutely hated most is giving up without even trying.

He looked at Armin "Tell them to get up" He instructed "I have a plan".

Armin looked interested while Mina was confused "A plan for what?".

"To get you all out of here of course" Ash said, as a matter of factly tone.

"What! But how?" Connie demanded "The HQ is surrounded, didn't you hear? It's impossible to reach there"

"It was impossible before my arrival here" Ash said confidently turning to Mina and Armin "Please trust me"

Both of them looked conflicted, especially Armin, who hadn't seen Ash's powers yet. Mina too was conflicted, as while she had seen Ash's power on dealing with Titans but would he be able to save them all. After all there are too many Titans.

"But what would we loose if we try?" Armin thought. If they stay here they would die. But if they follow whatever plan Ash was hatching, they would at least have a fighting chance.

So taking a deep breathe, Armin nodded "Very well". Connie looked shocked at this. Wasn't Armin the most intelligent and rational of all the recruits? Then why the hell is he agreeing.

"But Armin!" The bald head protested "You can't be serious?"

"Me too" Mina agreed.

"What?! Not you too?"

"What choice do we have Connie" Mikasa said simly turning her cold eyes at Ash "I am in". But before anyone can react, she pulled her Sword out, pointing the Tip at Ash's throat.

"But if you fail or try to do anything, then I will personally finish you!" Mikasa said calmly, like it was a matter of fact sentence.

Pikachu growled while Ash only smiled in amusement.

"I would like to see you try" Ash grinned not at all bothered at the blade pointed at his face.

"Mikasa" Armin sighed while his friend merely huffed, putting the Blade back in the Gear box.

"This girl has fire!" Ash grinned "I like her"

Armin taking this as a clue stepped forward saying "Alright you guys" He shouted trying to gain there attention "We have a plan that may help us to get over the Walls"

Some looked at Armin interested, while others only looked dejected, their eyes vacant hollow and devoid of life. The Carnage and bloodbath they had seen had been a blow to their psychology, and they were still feeling the effects of shell shock or PTSD (as Surge had said).