Part 1. The family with a peculiar mother.

Comincia dall'inizio

He was able to stand up, but was dizzy... So he sat on the stair.

"~Maamaaa.. Just killed a maaan-~" the boy started the drama mode... and sang a part of Bohemian Rhapsody. Only to be interrupted.

"Don't get dramatic now, I am already dealing with sailor Galaxia killing Darien..." Said Luna, who pointed to the Tv playing Sailor moon... Anyone knew that by common sense, this is the saddest Arc in sailor moon... as everyone kinda dies.

"Wait, you are already on season 5?! SERENA! COME OVEERR!" Yelled  Artemis, as Serena was his older sister....

"WHAAAT?!" Yelled Serena, not hearing him clearly due to headphones...

"Come watch something with us, Sweetie!" Said Luna who had a clear favorite... Or so we could think.

"No! I'm watching Pretty Little liars!" Yelled Serena... She was laying in her bed watching the TV show with her tablet and headphones.

"Its Sailor Moon... Season 5!" Said Artemis... knowing his sister had a ... side. She was not a redhead, but was the most intense one out of everyone, who enjoyed seeing the reactions everyone had as the sailor scouts died horribly as their soul was stripped away from them...

"Wait! Really!?!?" Yelled Serena as she yeeted her tablet and headphones and ran from the stairs down...

Yet they saw the flash of lightning...

*Thhhhuuuuurrrrruuuuuuuuuuummmmm!*

"Eep.!" Artemis was spooked...

"AAH!" Serena screamed in horror...

*Thud.* ~roll~*Thud.* ~roll~*Thud.* ~roll~ *Thud.*

Serena became petrified at lightning... And rolled down the stairs ..

She stared at the void. As the void glanced back...

"Owe..." She felt hurt.

"Don't be dramatic-" Artemis received a glare that melted into his back from Luna... 

"Sweetheart,  are you fine?" Said Luna as she moved towards Serena and crouched, then moved a golden lock away from Serena's forehead and gave her a gentle kiss...

"Mommy... get paper and quill... I will write my will.." said Serena as she rolled out her tongue and faked death closing her Eyes.

"Artemis, go." Said Serena... She was not dead.

"Don't look at me young man, you are the one who influenced her. " said Luna .. Artemis had a look of "What the hell did I even do!?"

When it was clearly backwards, as Serena was older, she was the one who made Artemis dramatic.

"I refuse, I plead the fifth." Said Artemis, even if he did not know what the heck that meant.

"And I am your mother." Said Luna ...

"... Yes mom.". Artemis was weak to authority.. His revolution would have to wait. As he walked and searched for a paper and quill.

...

182 Volumes of manga were put in the will for Artemis. Serena knew he was a weeb.

Everything else, Serena put in for her mother.

And that was basically Serena's will, who was now perfectly fine from the fall earlier.

"I want the Sailor moon manga... I got it signed by Takeuchi, it needs to be preserved." Said Luna, as she barely even trusted Serena to have her manga...