Letter to the Rainbow

A lonely teenage girl named Selene, who was surrounded by people and everything that she could desire.  But, if she had everything, then why did she feel lonely?.  She is a 20 year old girl with a simple, dusky, and arrogant nature.  Selene was spoiled by her close friends, so she left everyone.  Even though she is surrounded by everyone, she misses her best friend called George who is such a simple and rude person. 
        Selene and George were best friends for two years; both were classmates and became best friends who can’t stay away from each other.  Selene and George were just awesome friends, everyone believed they were in a relationship that was beyond friendship.  One day, this relationship became an enemy for them.  An old friend of George called Nate; she doesn’t like the relationship between Selene and George.  This became a dilemma between Nate and Selene.  So, he started to avoid Selene.  But he wants both Selene and Nate.  In this situation he can’t take any decision.  So, he stayed alone and left her alone.  Selene doesn’t have any friends other than George. Her life before him was simple and decided and now after him, after..?
  After, he came as a rainbow in which “rainbows never fail to bring a smile to a face”.   She had been happy for those rainy days when the rainbow appeared. When her rainbow left, didn’t even say a word.  But Selene’s last word was “As a battered moon, I will wait for you”.  Selene felt like nothing. This made her drown into her loneliness.
Dear rainbow,
         “Hell, it terrifies me more than I like to admit.  After being in a friendship and having it ends due to my negligence….! You always gave me priority and also pushed me far.  I want you to be happy with your  friends and family, because I care for you and love you.
          Friends, family and the whole world are running towards their desire, but I am… Especially, since everywhere I look, I can see only you and our memories, promises that were made, our unconditional love.
          I miss those Good morning and Good night texts.  I miss your eye which says, “You are special and no one can replace you”. I miss your smile which says, “You’re the reason for my happiness”.  I miss your voice, which says, “You are my eternal”.
          I felt like nothing or isolated, even though I behaved in more hostile and awkward ways towards another person.  Everyone knows loneliness hurts more and gives mental pain.  You left me alone.  The moment I cried for you, for the first time, I realized the meaning of love in a very unique way.
“I wish that you could stay with me and,
To know that, I am there for you and never far away,
Our soul was together even though we were far away,
We fight for silly things but our friendship is eternal,
I wish you could hear my screaming without you,
Which drowns you into my love where you belong?
So please come back,
Only when I miss you, reminds me how much our love is worth it,
I want to see your happy face which makes my wound disappear”.
  I am writing the longest letter in the world to fight loneliness.  When I am in a quiet room, and that awful feeling is trashed into my day, this indicates the feeling of solitude which felt like missing my favorite person.  It is an empty feeling ----void.  Even though my family is with me, I really miss my best friend, George.