12

"harry you can't wear that." jules said looking at him in disbelief.

"why not? does it look bad?" he asks, slightly worried.

"the opposite. you look so good and if you wear that, 1, i wont be able to keep my hands to myself, and 2, neither will ethan, or any of the boys for that matter." jules said with a smile.

"well miss davis, when the wedding is over we will come back here, and you can have your hands all over me for how ever long you want." he said while walking closer to her and grabbing her waist.

"is that a promise mister lewis?" she asks quietly, putting her hands on his firm chest.

"yes, a very big one."

"indeed it is." she smirked at him and he cracked a smile at her.

she got up on her tippy toes to give him a quick kiss before grabbing his hand and walking out the door.

"about to be a passenger princess again my love?" she asks him as they walk to her car.

"would i be harry if i wasn't?"

"no." she laughs and gets into the car.

"have i told you how amazing you look?" he asked her with her hand in his as she drove.

"yes baby, thank you." she looked over to him quickly with a smile.

"you look beautiful too

"you look beautiful too." she laughed.

"you know i hate when you call me that."

"i know but it's true, you are quite a beautiful man."

"thank you love." he smiled over at her.

they arrived at the wedding venue and found their table quickly. jules was on her way to crying already and harry had recently started on the drinks.