If only I had a heart

*2 years later*

Emely's POV;

As I entered Ethan and I's hideout here in Chicago, I took a glimpse of my now blonde hair which is put into a mid-messy ponytail. I saw Ethan watching t.v and i took the chance and sat on his lap while watching the news of a killer going around and causing the most cruel and horrendous crime scenes. "Looks like we are famous eth" i say giving his cheek a peck.

"I'm so proud of you Em" he says fixing my blonde hair out of my face.

"I know you are, I learned from the best" I replied kissing him and slowly turned into a hot make-out sesh, Ethan and I haven't had sex, ever. Not after the Tara incident two years ago. And not even before, but needless to say, I've always craved him. So did he, and I felt ready. Ethan was hovering above me and started to kiss my neck and slowly leading his way down to my waist. I was so needy, I wanted to feel him.

"Can I eat you out?" Ethan asked looking into my eyes, I nodded. "I need words, Can I eat you out?" he asked again.

"Yes, ethan please" I croaked, I saw his smirk before his head moved all the way down below my waist and above my thighs. Ethan slowly pulled down my pants and my panties, he got a hold of my thighs and separated them far apart from each other. He took a gaze of my now wet pussy. "Do you want me to teach you?" I asked looking at his brown curls but then he just started to pump two fingers in me while kitten licking my clit. I moaned as he started to go faster and faster making me want more, so i started to grind his face. 

"You taste so sweet, holy fuck" he said while continuing to do both things, I maoned louder as he inserted three fingers. 

"Fuck!" I moaned, but as i was about to cum, Ethan looked at me again, licking his lips while he does. I whine as he takes off his pants and boxers, and i remove my shirt and bra. "Ethan I want you inside me" I whined. Ethan came forward to me and started to slowly kiss me, I could feel his tip almost in. "I want you to fill me up with your cum ethan" I said as he went inside me slowly.

"fuck , you feel so tight" Ethan moaned, I whimpered as he started to pump in and out of me. Hearing his whimpers made me moan and reach closer to cumming. 

"Go faster" I managed to moan out, and ethan obeyed. As he started to go faster and the room filled with our moans, I cummed, and so did he. 

I woke up at 3 a.m. from my asylum room, looking around and being surrounded by white walls. "I WANT TO GET OUT" I yelled out and started to bang out on the door. "I SWEAR ILL FUCKING-- GUT YOU ALL LIKE A FUCKING PIG! LET ME OUT!" I yelled once more, pure rage in my blood. I sat down in the corner with my head in my hands. 

"You are not getting out of here Miss-- uhhm-- Altieri" said the nurse before i banged on the door.

"I'M MISS KIRSCH! YOU FUCKING CUNT" I yell out again.

"Your dear old boyfriend ran off to god knows where, and if he truly loved you, he would be here and free you" Said the nurse while checking her clipboard.

"My boyfriend loves me, and you don't know him like i do" I said before laughing and running my hands in my head.

"Don't you see Miss-- Kirsch, you are driving yourself mad for a man who uses you and doesn't truly want you"  

"You better watch what the fuck you are saying you stupid old hag, My boyfriend will come and save me from this shit hole before you know it" I said making eye contact with her.

"Really? How? illuminate me" She said making contact with me too.

"I'll manage to escape this room, and before him and I leave, I'll slowly slit your fucking throat and give your head to your family, as a warning, TO NOT FUCK WITH ME!" I yelled as she laughed.

"Rot in hell you crazy bitch" She said as she flipped me off, I smiled, she does not know what's coming for her, she does not know. 

"Trust me you little shit! I already am in hell!" I yelled before I sat down on my bed and remembered that one night Ethan and I lost our Virginity. I laughed to myself, remembering the day I jacked him off while he was on call and came on my glasses. Such sweet memories we had. Until that bitch of Sam, found our hideout and ruined it all, they found me but never Ethan. He will get me out of here. I know he will.