" Truthfully I don't want to go back because me baby father abusive, bad n me nuh have nuh family fih go a me one a god see it deh me bowy hand bruk and a cah do nothing bout it, me beg the receptionist fih see the owner and she seh the doctor can look pon it," She mumbled looking down.

" Ok am going to talk to my husband and see what I can do," I said.

" Thank you you have done so much god bless you,". She respond bowing her head.

Handing her back the sleeping baby I head over and talk to Jay informing him about the situation. He suggest that he will talk to his mother.

After having a conversation with his mother she said they can come there with her since she is alone in the big house.

I inform Stacy about the arrangements and she continue thanking us.

It's now time for Liyah to get her shot.

Walking into the room, Jay sit with her in his hands and the doctor prep playing with her for the injection distraction.

She receive the injection and didn't cry the boy hand is cast up already. Exiting the clinic, Jay place the baby bag in the top part of the car back and they get in beside the carseat.

Driving to the supermarket to pick up a few things for their stay at the Ms. Julia's house.

After picking up the things that the baby and that she will need such as pad and snacks etc.

" What you can do," I asked looking back at her.

" I just to do nails at a Solan but them did a fight gainst me because me did a get nuff customer," She inform eating the KFC I bought them.

" Ok I have an empty station at my salon you can start working their," I stated drinking my drink.

" May God bless you for you have done so much for me and you don't even know me," She said crying.

" Stop crying is ok, help the needy, plus the baby can sense your emotion so don't cry," I inform looking around at her.

" Am just so grateful, thanks for all that you are doing am truly grateful," She respond.

Pulling up at Ms. Julia house, we park in the drive way and  we all get out. When we exit the car, Ms. Julia is at the door talking to Stacy while Jay bring in the stuff. Informing them that I can't tarry we get in the car and drive off.
.
.
.

Issac Jasper Solemn 23
Monday April 15,2024
Pacific View Portmore
.
.
.

" Amir haffi go," Paris asked looking at Amir.

"Yes a him mother week," I respond pack up Amir bag.

The door knock and Paris open it and Amir mother is standing there with her hands at her kimbo.

" Weh you a do yah," She shout at Paris.

Paris stayed still, and Amir run to go her.

"Come likkle bowy, me a run late," She said pulling Amir.

" Why you a hangle the baby so," Paris asked looking at her.

"If you wah pickney go breed," She said.

" Come yah me baby," She said kissing Amir face.

Amir turn away and stretch towards Paris.

"Next week baby," Paris said looking at him with prompted lips.

" Weh Spar deh," She asked.

"Weh you a ask fimmi fah," I said walking to the door.

" Me wah 50k, fih buy some stuff fih him," She said taking the bag.

" It inna the bag bottom," I said.

" Later bad bowy see you soon yere," I said kissing Amir forehead.

She turned and walk off.

Paris close the door and I pull her into me and started kissing her.

_______________○○○♡○○○_______________

Maybe another chapter will be posted this evening

A think bout what face reveal weh Uno think??

!☆¡