Chapter 4: Enter the Oración Seis!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Drake: Are the most cutest thing ever!

Wendy: (confused) Huh!?

Drake: I will pet you and hold you, pit you and pat you!

The others just look at the display happening and were surprised to see the Dragon Lord cuddling someone like this. Drake eventually stopped the cuddling and held the young girl out while still holding her.

Drake: (smiles)It's nice to meet you Wendy. But you don't have to call me Mr. Dragon Lord, just Drake is fine.

Wendy: (smiles nervously) Uh okay, it's nice to meet you Drake.

Drake puts her down and turns towards Carla. He walks over to her and crouched down to her height.

Drake: And your name is Carla, right?

Carla: I am, indeed.

Drake: Well nice to meet ya.

Drake stood back up and looked towards the others with a serious look.

Drake: Alright, enough introductions. It's time to get to work.

Once everything was over everyone grouped up to hear Ichiya speak.

Ichiya: (posing) Okay, now that all the involved parties are present, I think it's about time to get the mission briefing underway.

Lucy: (sarcastic) You gonna brief us through interpretive dance?

Ichiya: Our first order of business, is determining the location of the Oracion Seis.

Silence

Ichiya: (tip toes away) Right after I make a letter of the alphabet.

Arong: (deadpan) If he's making a letter "poop" I'm getting the hell out of here.

Trimens: (clapping) We're routing for you teacher!

Dex: Pick a title, would you!? And stop routing for someone who's going to take a piss!

A few minutes later Ichiya came back out and as he was walking back to the others he noticed Drake, Arong, and Dex looking at him.

Ichiya: (strikes a pose) Is there a problem, gentlemen? Do you have to go as well?

Drake:.......

Arong:.........

Dex:..........

Drake: No.

Arong: Nah.

Dex: I'm good.

Ichiya just shrugged and continues on his way to the others. But while his back was turned he didn't notice Arong and Dex look over at Drake. The dragon lord looks back at them and gave them a knowing nod. The three then made their way over to the others and stood with them.

From there Ichiya and The Trimens explain about and ancient weapon called "Nirvana" and that the Oracion Seis wants it. That was all the group needed to know that this was a bad thing. The Worth Woodsea is where Nirvana resides and the reason why they traveled there. So their mission was to destroy the Oracion Seis before they get their hands on Nirvana. Hibki uses his archive magic and pulls out the six members of The Oracion Seis.

The snake wizard: Cobra