They watched as the Meg swam towards the bait. 

"Come on, Come on." The wall said before the Meg pulled the rope that the Wall held onto and pulled him into the water.

The Wall came up gasping as Jonas came up from the water with Suyin in his arms.

"Over here!" He yelled and Harper jumped into the water and her and The Wall swam over to him. 

"This way. Throw a rope." Jonas yelled and Mac threw a rope out to him.

After everyone got onto the boat they laid Suyin down and huddled around her.

"She's not breathing." Heller looked for her pulse and started chest compressions.

Jonas leaned down next to her breathing in her mouth. 

Heller and Dr

Heller and Dr. Zhang sat beside Suyin in the boat as Jonas and Harper stood in the doorway. Suyin's eyes opened and Dr. Zhang chuckled as she looked around. Heller smiled as she tried to sit up.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa." Dr. Zhang said helping her sit up.

"Take it easy. You were dead a minute ago." Heller told her.

"Doctor." Suyin sighed.

Suyin looked up at Jonas and he smiled at her. 

"You got me out." Suyin said to him.

"It was closer than I woulda liked." Jonas nodded his head as Suyin sighed.

"Can I have a minute with Jonas?" Suyin asked and Heller started taking the blood pressure pump off her arm. 

"Sure." Zhang said patting her arm and Heller and Zhang left as Harper followed out behind them. 

Harper walked out looking at the giant shark on the boat. She sat down where a sandwich had been placed a couple minutes ago and started eating it. A couple minutes past when Suyin and Jonas came out as Suyin put her jacket on.

"Wow." She said looking at the giant bleeding shark.

"Hey! Look who's up." The Wall said from down on the bottom of the platform near the Meg's wide open mouth.

"Hey." Suyin smiled at him.

"How are ya?" He asked her 

"I'm better. Thank you." She told him and he nodded his head before looking at Jonas.

"Jonas, get a picture of me with this big smelly beast." The Wall said tossing Jonas his phone as Jonas laughed.

"Okay, Wait, Here. " The Wall said leaning against the meg. 

"Hey, you want a proper picture, get your head inside. Closer." Jonas told him after he only barely stuck his head inside the mouth. 

"Closer?" The Wall asked him 

"Come on, get in." Jonas told him with a smile. 

"Okay." The Wall said before groaning then blowing a kiss to the shark as Mac laughed.

DJ lowered the shark a little making The Wall yell and back up falling into the water as everyone started laughing. 

"Yo, Jonas, please tell me you got that?" DJ laughed as he came around from the other side.

"I got that, DJ!" Jonas yelled over to him 

"That's not funny, man." The Wall called from the water.

"No, like seriously, its funny. Look watch this." DJ told him as he started laughing as The Wall let a few chuckles out.

"We got The Wall in the water. We got The Wall in the water. We got The Wall in the water." DJ started singing as Jonas and Suyin chuckled walking away.

"Hey, Suyin. Look at him next to the meg." Jonas told her looking at the picture.

"Look, remember the bite marks on the O-Level?" Jonas asked her zooming in on the teeth.

"Well, how do you like that? That was a serious man vs. nature moment. I'm just glad thing went our way." Jack walked over to Dr. Zhang.

"It didn't go our way. Not for Toshi. And not for science. We did what people always do. Discover and then destroy." Dr. Zhang said before Harper stopped listening as she threw her trash in the trash bin.

"Oh, yeah, Jellyfish." Harper heard DJ call as The Wall laughed as Harper started laughing before the real meg jumped up from below The Wall and biting the Shark on the boat. 

As the boat started to tip Harper ran to her dad grabbing the railing beside him as he wrapped his arm around her. Using is other hand to hold onto the railing as the boat continued to tip.