The blonde rolls his eyes but can't hide the smile wanting to come.

" Yeah, yeah, you tell anyone though and I'll deny the living fuck out of it. Come on we need to get you in there.", the blonde says as he gets out of the car.

He makes his way to the passenger door opening it before he goes to get the wheel chair in the back. The greenett stops him.

" Kacchan wait..I.. I wanna try walking in with my quirks. I'm pretty sure I can make it the full distance as long as you help me.", he says with gentle yet determined eyes.

There's a crash of love and pride in Katsuki's chest as a large smirkish smile stretches over strong features.

" Fuck yeah, that's what I want to hear! Let's get in there and show this extra you already have a head start on this process. And of course I'll help you, every step of the way, fucking Wonder Duo remember?", he grins.

Green eyes light up with excitement.

" Oh my gosh! You.. you remember that from when we were kids??!"

Katsuki gives him a genuine smile.

" Yeah I remember. Was gonna be our hero duo name, before I grew into an arrogant prick. But I out grew that, well most of it and I'm back now and you're going to get your ass out of that chair so we can finally put that name to use."

There's tears once again threatening emerald eyes.

" R-really? You.. you wanna or would want to work together as a duo?"

Katsuki shakes his head with an amused smile.

" For such a nerd you sure are slow as fuck sometimes. Hell yeah I'd want to, but first we have to get you back to one hundred percent, to do that we gotta keep working, this appointment right here just might play a part in that, so let's get you in there and see what he has to say."

A tired raven-eyed pro hero sits in an exam room with this new physician who is waiting to see his number one problem child. He had made arrangements so he could be there to listen and to support his old student who he would always hold a soft spot for.

As the two make small talk the discussion is suddenly interrupted when they see a flash of green coming down the hall. Aizawa smiles knowing exactly what is taking place as he glances at the doctor who looks a little confused as to what might be happening.

" I think you're patient has just arrived."

The doctor lifts a brow standing up and standing by the door Aizawa had just opened fully. The sight he sees coming towards them is one that makes his eyes widen as a look of pure surprise and awe takes over his features.

Izuku's quirks are lit up brightly, green lightening around his legs as well as the dark slightly glowing coils from black whip that wrap around his thighs all the way down to his ankles. His eyes are lit up with firey green trails of lightning as One for All shows itself at full strength. There's pure determination on his face, that is gorgeously etched on every inch of his features. There's sweat down his neck and arms that glistens like oil in the sun as he takes every step with intent to reach his destination.

If all this wasn't impressive enough, right at his side with a look of nothing but unadulterated pride that is read clearly in a powerful smirk and shines in burning crimson eyes is Katsuki, who's prideful love at this moment is rolling off him in waves that feel as though they can be reached out and touched.

This is a powerful moment that has the doctor slack-jawed with amazement and wide eyed wonder.

Aizawa feels a wash of emotion, tears almost at the surface as he sees all the hard work and determination put in that got Izuku out of that chair. The dark eyed hero knows the blonde bomb that moves protectively at his side is the main reason for that. Katsuki had put hope back when all others had taken it, he took the odds and flipped them in the favor of the green eyed hero Aizawa had always known he secretly loved and that's showing loud and clear at this moment.