chapter 60 jin Zixuan

Start from the beginning

(Yes, you saved my life, unknowingly maybe you did so much for me I'm the who can't do anything for my son I'm the worst father in the world Jin Zuxian thought inside his mind)

Okay Mr. Jin nice to see you.... Before zhan could say anymore he cut him.

No..... Call me da..... I mean call me uncle zhan you don't need be formal after all it's not any business conference so, you can call me uncle... Jin Zuxian replied still holding his hand with him...

Zhan just looked at front person Confusingly then node his head with agreement while smiling okay Mr... I mean uncle Jin I should go now looking at their hands once see you later uncle Jin... He replied...

Then Jin Zuxian also leave his hand while nodding his head he has a bright smile on him...

Zhan went away from there while bidding byee to him....

When zhan went far away from him the bright smile on his face gets disappeared only pain expression appear on him looking at the dispearing car a single tear roll down over his face... I'm sorry my son... He murmurs with so much guilt over him..

When zhan reached at their mansion it's became 4.00 pm so he went straight to his room thinking yibo will be at their room as he thought yibo was there when he entered inside the room he saw yibo who is watching spiderman movie while eating popcorn he smile while looking at cute baby....

Zhan ge... you came back..... Yibo asked him in exited tone by watching zhan at there..... Then he placing popcorn bowl aside coming down from bed, he run towards him...

While hugging zhan tightly.... Zhan just hugged back him while moving his fingers over his hair... Then he lifting his face towards him captured his lips with him....

Yibo also respond for his kiss while moving his lips with zhan sincronizing him after kissing each other for some time then finally they broke their kiss after 5 minutes...

Come let's get ready we should go out side for shopping.. Zhan said

No..... I'm not interested at now.. Yibo replied..

Why you only asked me that you wants to go out for shopping when I came back but now you are denying what happened baby... Zhan asked him with frown..

Nothing zhan ge but don't know why I'm feeling so tired from afternoon so, not now but we will go tomorrow for shopping what do you say... Yibo said looking at zhan with hopeful eyes..

If say so okay but happened to you why you are feel tired are you sick zhan asked him with worried face and started touch over his forehead to check his temprechar.....

I'm fine zhan ge I'm just tired because of journey today morning so you don't need to worried about me come let's watch movie with me saying he started to pull him towards bed... But zhan stops him saying he will first change his clothes then will join him, nodding his yibo went back over bed while watching TV and zhan went inside the bathroom by taking his clothes in his hand..

After sometime zhan also joined yibo on bed bringing small figure over his lap holding him tightly he try to change the movie but before that yibo stopped him saying he wants to see spiderman movie and he likes it very much...

We should watch any romantic movie yibo zhan try to say him but yibo denied saying he just wants see only spiderman movie in whining tone.. With no option zhan left the tv control let yibo see what he wants then he silently bringing his hand's over yibo's clothed nipples then started pinch him slightly yibo jerked by this sudden action.

zhan ge what are you... Before he could tell anymore zhan bring his face towards him with another hand and started to kiss him deeply without stopping his hand over his nipples in few minutes both there clothes came out on them leaving them at stark naked yibo is lying bed by facing zhan and zhan hovering over him without wasting for second zhan take both his legs over his shoulders placing them there he inserts his hard crotch inside him with one go making yibo scream with hell out of him at first he moves slowly let him adjust with his length but after few thrust zhan started to hit him with full speed for not stopping for second.

Yibo arched his back while clutches tight over the pillow he became moaning mess under zhan repeating zhan name again and again under his moans and screams...they both long forgot about the movie that going on the TV they both are so invaded in there own world of pleasure...... The whole room filled with groaning, moans, and skin slapping sounds, joined with tv sounds....

They forgot that how long they did there everyday activities but after going for so many rounds both zhan yibo slept there in each other embrace without cleaning themselves attaching there naked body to one another....

At night 11.30 pm zhan was the first one to wake up from his sleep when he woke up all servants where gone from there leaving few bodyguard who stay outside of mansion entrance he looked at the sleeping figure next to him while smiling slightly he kissed over his lips by calling his name he try to woke up him...

Yibo...... Yibo....... Baby..... Get up...... He called him..

Umm... Zhan ge let me sleep more please i don't energy to do anymore.. He murmurs in his sleep...

Zhan just chuckle lightly hearing yibo words he understand what he was trying to say him, he felt little embrrassed by hearing those words, while shaking his head he again try to wake him up telling he has to eat something before he could go for bed...

With pouty lips yibo open his eyes while looking at zhan he lifts his both hand's towards zhan telling him to help him he feeling so sore at his lower part then zhan also helped him gladly lifting him in his arms at bridal style bring him to their bathroom helps him take him bath and joined him bathtub after washing themselves both zhan and yibo came out from bathroom wear their clothes then zhan help yibo bringing him down at dinning area when zhan serv food into yibo plate after heating it up .

When zhan placed egg over his plate yibo started to feel little weird by the smell of eggs he started to feel like puking making him can't hold himself for second then without thinking for second he run towards nearby washroom holding over his mouth to puke out anything at here..

Zhan become worried by watching yibo, then he also run after him with tensed face into the washroom...

yibo is throwing out everything he ate at afternoon into the toilet commode... Baby what happened zhan asked him with tensed face holding him backside rubbing over his back.....

After throwing out everything zhan helped him to wash his mouth yibo feeling little bit dizzy but zhan was there with him to help after washing his face what happened to you baby... Zhan murmurs while touching over him to check his temperature once again...

Come saying he helped him to bring back at dinning room are you feeling okay he asked him...

Humm...... Nodding his head I'm okay zhan ge ,I don't know why but when you served eggs over my plate I felt like puking by it's smell...

You don't like eggs.... Zhan asked...

Not like that, But i don't know why... Yibo replied.

It's okay I'll prepare something for you zhan murmurs and about get up from there but he stopped him no... Zhan ge please don't strain yourself we have so many dishes here you can serve me something else leaving eggs...

Zhan about to argue with him but yibo stops him saying please.... So, with no option he serve other items in new plate avoiding eggs in it....

After finishing their dinner they both went back to their room sleep Soundlessly holding one another....

At morning yibo suddenly wake up from his sleep getting down from bed he again started to run towards bathroom zhan also wake up from his sleep feeling yibo moment besides him then he also run after him yibo again throwing up everything that he has again emptying his stomach he started crying while puking out everything at toilet...

Zhan trying to console him with worried expression over him while rubbing over his back.....

After helping him to wash him zhan told I'm not going to hear anything you have to come hospital with me now zhan said in stern voice....

Hi guys here you go the next chapter is updated hope you guys like it..

Please vote and comment below...

Totally 2158 words.....