Four.

"So, what are we actually doing here?" Pietro his voice sounds through the hall of the ship we were on. I heard Wanda sigh, knowing the reason why she did.

"Pietro you've been asking that for the past two hours, calm down" Wanda said, looking at her brother.

"Well, this robot is not really clear to us" I said, putting my hand on my hip. "There's something about him. Why would he be so mysterious?"

"Maybe he wants the objects he needs first before he explains us the plan," Wanda respond, looking like she was in deep thoughts.

"That wouldn't be really logical," Pietro noted.

"You have a better reason, then?" Wanda said now glancing at her brother again. "Let's just wait and find out"

"Your mind games would be really useful now," I kept going, not really taking the hint that Wanda wanted to quit this discussion.

"Well, I'm sorry bu-" Wanda couldn't finish her sentence because Ultron appeared in front of us.

"Everything is going as planned, now you guys are up" he said while pointing his finger at us. "The leader of this boat is over there," he pointed his finger now at some room with glass around it. "Shut the light off and treat him," he looked at Wanda and she nodded in response. I glanced at the twins before there was only blue dust to see. When I blinked, we were already at the leader his place. I glanced through the door and indeed there was a man, pacing through his little room. He was talking to someone, but there was no one so I expect it was the phone on the speaker. He looked filthy, really filthy.

Soon the lights fell out and Pietro appeared next to Wanda and me. We still looked through the door at the man, who had now a gun in his hand, ready to shoot. He did, but Pietro grabbed the bullet, put it and the gun back on the desk and sat him down on the chair. The three of us were now inside his little room, me and Wanda closely by the door.

"Aha, the enhanced. Strucker's price people" he said not sounding a bit afraid. I just stayed a bit behind. I didn't like this man.

"Want a candy?" he asks, holding a scale with candy in the air. No one made a move, so he put it down on the table again.

"I'm sorry to hear about Strucker, but he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life, not a great market" he said looking at us one by one. I glanced at Wanda and Pietro, who did the same. What? He never told us that.

"You didn't know?" he tells "surprised". "Is this your first time, intimidating someone? I'm afraid that.. I'm not that afraid"

"Everybody is afraid of something," Wanda jumped in. I admired her courage so much, you know.

"Cuttlefish!" I frowned slightly "Deep sea fish, they make lights, disco lights. Whomp whomp whomp to hypnotize their prey" he made this sign with his hand towards Wanda. "And than whomp" now he closed his hand, making the sign that he ate his prey. "I saw a documentary. Terrifying"

At that moment, Pietro sped of and took a.. Candy? Seriously? I tried my best to not let out a small laugh, I had to be concentrated.

"So, if you're going to fiddle with my brain, and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business. And I know, you're not in charge." he said while slowly standing up, now intimidating us. "And I only deal with the man in charge." You could see he kind of enjoyed this, but now it was our time to enjoy since Ultron appeared behind the glass. He threw him through the other glass door, making him fall on the ground.

"There is no man in charge, let's talk business" he said and bowed over him. Now, he looked terrifying.

He led us to a wall and pulled a handle, showing radiation waste that slowly started to move down. Soon a blue room appeared where he pulled a round thing out with a rock in it.