Chapter 30: Swordsmith Village

Start from the beginning

As we head back to our guest rooms after dinner, I entered my room and was greeted was a horrifying sight that led me to let out a bloodcurdling scream.

" WHAT'S WRONG, Y/N!!? " Sei frantically asked as she rushed to my side.

Suddenly, My Nana and Grandpa Lyon rushed inside my room.

" What's wrong, dear? Are you bleeding? Did another demon break in? " My grandparents asked worriedly.

" Somebody broke into my room and destroyed Daddy's sword! " I exclaimed as I showed them the broken sword.

"Oh dear god...." Grandma Reika gasped.

"There's only one place to get this fixed. You're gonna have to make a trip to the Sword smith village" My uncle Lyon said.

Sei and I looked at each other with a 'holy crap' look since we knew what happened during the Sword smith village arc of Demon Slayer.

Guess we're facing a vase demon...

The next day, several Kakushi came to take us to the sword smith village. Sei had to wear a blindfold while I had to wear a blindfold and nose plugs due to my good sense of smell.

Pretty soon, we arrive at the village. Just like in the anime, all the villagers were wearing mask.

Hehe... I wonder if we'll get to see Haganezuka-san's face in person. He was so hot in the anime....

We then went to the village chief Tecchin Tecchikawahara's house.

"Hello there little ladies... I am Tecchin Tecchikawahara, the smallest person in this village... and the most important, is me." Tecchin said

"It's an honor to meet you, Tecchin-sama" Sei and I said politely as we did a bow.

"My name is Sei Baratheon " Sei introduces herself

"And I'm Y/n Stormborn Targaryen " I introduced myself "I'm the daughter of Jon Starborn Stark"

"My... I never thought I'd live long enough to see that stubborn boy grow up, get married and conceive such an adorable daughter..." Tecchin said with delight

"Stubborn boy?" I asked

"That's right... your father was such a stubborn boy during his youth and yet... he has so much respect for women. Everytime he visits the village, the ladies would flock towards him and even fight over for him " Tecchin replies "What happened to him, dear?"

My face darkens with sadness and Tecchin immediately understood.

"I see... I'm quite sorry for your loss." Tecchin apologized.

"It's alright, he and my mom are in a better place now..." I assured him.

There was an awkward silence for awhile until Tecchin decided to break the silence by offering us some sweets which we gratefully accepted.

"About your father's sword, We'll have Hotaru fix it in no time so until then, why don't you ladies go rest and relax in the hot springs?" Tecchin said.

"O-Ok. Then we'll leave my father's sword in your care" I said politely as Sei and I stood up, give a respectful bow and then leave.

After settling in our room, we head to the hot springs and found Mitsuri relaxing there. She immediately sensed our presence and turned around with a big smile.

"Y/n-chan!? Sei-chan!? Long time no see!!" Mitsuri says excitedly as she rushed over and hugged me and Sei, causing both of us to nearly suffocate in her breasts.

I bet a million guys are probably wishing to be in my position right now...

Mitsuri noticed our discomfort and immediately released us and apologized.

"It's alright, Mitsuri-san" Sei assured

"It's just that it's been so long since we've last met. I can see that you two have grown so much over the years... but Y/n-san is still the same tiny girl who almost killed Akaza " Mitsuri says with a smile as she pets my head

Sei and I chatted with Mitsuri while soaking in the hot springs.

"I see... so you both came here to have Lord Jon's sword fixed?" Mitsuri repeated.

"Unfortunately so... " Sei said

"Somebody broke it while we had dinner so now we're here" I continued.

"That's terrible..." Mitsuri said sadly.

"It's alright, it'll be fixed soon" I assured her.

After soaking in the hot springs, We ran into Genya. Mitsuri said 'hi' to him but he turned red and ignored her which made Mitsuri upset but we assured her that Genya was just shy.

Later that night, Sei, Me and Mitsuri had dinner together. Mitsuri and I even had a friendly little eating contest and ended up having a tie.

After dinner, we chatted for a bit before going to sleep. I woke up remembering that Gyokko is gonna attack the village so I immediately woke up Mitsuri and Sei.

" Mitsuri! Sei! Wake up!!! " I shake them them awake as they start to wake up.

"Y/n-chan, what's going on?" Mitsuri asks as she rubbed her eyes.

" I had a vision and we better get ready for battle! " I said as Sei got up

"Eh?!?!" Mitsuri looks at me in shock.

"Sei and I will go ahead of you so you go and get your sword, inform the villagers while you're at it!" I said.

Sei and I got into positions and made an X with our fingers and posed.

"Magic Winx! Charmix!" Sei and I shouted as we instantly transformed into our Charmix fairy forms.

"Wow!!!" Mitsuri says in awe with sparkles in her eyes.

" I know, now can you please get going Mitsuri? A bunch of people is about to die tonight! " I pleaded

" Oh right! " Mitsuri immediately got dressed and went to do what I told her to do as Sei and I fluttered our wings and flew out the window and head to the hot springs where Gyokko first appeared.