Chapter 8: Sorry Grandpa

My pov:

Sei and I looked at each other in shock. I was about to say something but Killua spoke first.

" Hmm... They're alive probably... " Killua said.

Sei, Gon and Killua sat on the bench but I sat near the window.

" What do they do? " Gon asked, while looking at me.

" They're assassins " Killua said.

" Both of them? " Gon asked as he looked at Killua.

Killua looked at him and laughed.

" What's with your reaction? You really are a riot! " Killua said, laughing.

Gon looked back at Killua.

" Because you're serious, right? " Gon said.

Killua stopped laughing and looked at him with a serious face.

" What makes you say that? " Killua asked.

" Well... For me, it's just a hunch " Gon said.

Then Killua rest his cheek on his palm and looked at the window.

" That's weird... People only find me interesting because they can't tell whether I'm serious or not... " Killua said.

Gon hummed in understanding.

" I'm actually from a family of assassins. So all of us are assassins and each one of them has high hopes of me becoming a top assassin one day. But you know, I can't stand it... " Killua explained. " Who wants their life planned out for them? Not me... "

Gon, Sei and I listened carefully as Killua tells us about his life.

" When I told them that I wanted to decided my own future, they all snapped! " Killua said, looking at both of us with an I-can't-believe-that look.

" My mom had tears flowing down her cheeks while telling me that I have a great potential on becoming a top assassin! " Killua exclaimed.

Sei and I giggled while Gon laughed.

" They're horrible parents, right? It's pretty natural that their kids would go bad! " Killua said. " We ended up fighting, so I stabbed my mother in the face, my brother on the side and ran away! " Killua said while me and Gon listened carefully, smiling.

" I'm sure that they're out hunting for blood right now. " Killua said, smirking.

" But if they find me, I'll send them packing. " Killua said while me and Gon sweat dropped as Killua stood up and had a dreamy look on his face.

" When I become a Hunter, I'll start by capturing my family. I'm sure my family is worth some high bounties. " Killua said as if he was dreaming.

Killua turned around and looked at me.

" How about you, Y/n, Sei? Gon already told me his, how about you two? " Killua said.

Sei and I looked at each other and smiled slightly and looked at the window.

" Well, you see... my story's a little complicated but... " I began as I took a deep breath and let it out.

" My parents died when I was 5 years old " I said.

" And I'm an assassin " Sei said " My dad died because my mom cheated on him so my brother killed her lover and I scratched her face "

Gon widened his eyes.

" I'm sorry... " He said, feeling guilty.

" It's fine... They're in a better place now. They're no longer suffering in this cruel world. " I said, but I didn't look at them.