Part 33

To my scroll stack readers, Chapter 34 is now available follow the link available in my Wattpad/instagram profile the chapter costs 15 rupees, where Jaiveer is being a petty little bitch/ dangerous billionaire/ cocky bastard and the chapter has 3300+ words with a promo of chapter 35. Rush to read now..

This chapter has 3000+ words, EXCLUDING MY RANT.

OKAY SO DANCE IN THE RAIN WITH BESTIE OR KISS IN THE RAIN WITH A CRUSH?

HOLLYWOOD OR BOLLYWOOD?

WOULD YOU RATHER READ YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK FOR THREE YEARS OR NEVER READ A BOOK.

Shravani's POV.

"Shravani, why can't you focus today? What's wrong with you?" I flinched at mom's shout, she sounded annoyed by me today. "If you want to take a break, then do it, don't waste our time."

"I am sorry, I'll be back in a minute." I rushed to the washroom and emptied everything I ate today.

This was the third time I threw up today, and the sickness is not letting me concentrate on my work. It's the first time I am getting pregnancy symptoms, and that too after me being close to two months of being pregnant.

It's downright scary, and I have to get rid of it, I don't want it to be obstacles between my work anymore.

I got up, rinsed my mouth, sprayed the mouth freshener and proceeded to fix my makeup and hair. I am fine, everything's fine.

Taking a deep breath, I walked out of the washroom and straightly to the shooting area.

The date of New York Fashion Week has been postponed and for that, I had to prolong my stay here, even though it was a nice change for my mental health, I got a chance to work with the brands again, gifted myself my favorite diamond set.

It's been 26 days of me staying here in New York and the day after tomorrow is the opening of New York Fashion Week, I would finally be on the stage.

"Doll." Mum walked over to me and held my hand, "Is there any problem? You look pale today?" she softly asked this time, not annoyed anymore.

"If you aren't fine, we can call off the shoot for today." I nodded my head in no. "Uh mom I am fine, just a little headache, let's do it."

"You sure?"

I placed my hand on hers and gave it a gentle squeeze. "I am."

She sighed and nodded, and we all got back to work. This time I didn't washroom to empty my guts because I literally had nothing inside me.
_______________

I stood outside my apartment huffing out a breath, its afternoon, and I am done with the shoot, I just want to drop myself on the bed and let sleep overtake me. I feel so fucking tired.

I punched the code and walked in, the darkness greeted me as all the curtains were closed, and I felt a chill run down my arms.

Calm down.

I left the door knob as the door closed itself due to the magnet, and I switched on the lights.

"Now it's better." I said to myself and turned, my eyes widened, and a scream left my mouth seeing the figure sitting on the couch, like a king.

"Damn woman, what's the need of shouting?"
Jaiveer "I STARTED HATING HIM' Singh Rathore.

What the hell?

What is he doing here?

How did he break into my house?

How fucking dare he?