14.

Aarohi s POV-

"Aarohi, are you ready for this marriage?" He asked.

My name sounds so good from his mouth. I've always hated the fact that he believed my real name was Antipriya.

"Are you?" He asked again with concern.

I just nodded in response, this is the first time someone has asked my opinion about anything.

"I am" I replied and he looked so happy.

"But Ahaan bhai doesn't wanna marry right now. He's so against marriage at 24-25" Shefali said.

"You'll have to wait I guess." Rohan bhai said.

I know they're teasing him. They've told me everything beforehand. I'm already involved in all this. His face was worth watching, he looked like he would murder Rohan bhai and Shefali.

"I never said that" he frowned.

"You did" uncle interrupted.

"You're always on the opposite team" he cried.

He's such a baby.

Everyone laughed at his reaction.

"Stop teasing my son," aunty said coming out of the kitchen.

"Let's have dinner" maa said setting the dining table.

In these 2-3 years, we've grown very close with family and the way everyone treats each other with so much love and respect is heartwarming. In my family I've never felt this good.

"Aarohi, come sit!" Rohan bhai said pulling the chair for me.

"Ahaan bhai will do that for her," Shefali said sitting on the chair.

They're so cute. Always fighting. I lowkey shipped them but then Shefali told me that she was already dating someone.

"Aarohi, come sit," Ahaan said pulling out the chair beside him.

"Thank you" I replied.

"I want to ask both my kids if they're ready for marriage or if they want some more time," uncle asked as all of us settled.

"I'm ready" Ahaan replied hastily before anyone could say anything.

"Desperate" Shefali muttered.

"What about you Aarohi?" Aunty asked this time.

I just nodded, I'm feeling lots of emotions right now and I know if I speak anything I'll end up crying.

Aunty squealed at my reply.

She's such a happy soul.

So is Ahaan.

"No one is forcing you right?" Ahaan asked softly.

Everyone's so soft-spoken, I'm not used to all this, tears welled up in my eyes.

"Maa, papa, aunty, I want to talk to her. Alone. If you all allow." Ahaan asked and everyone nodded.

~xxx~

"Welcome to Ahaan's world my lady," Ahaan said grinning.

I smiled looking at him and entered his room.

I'm entering his room for the first time after he returned. His room smells like him.

Fresh

He sat on the bed and patted the space next to him indicating me to sit beside him.