The Undefeated Champion Pt.2

Start from the beginning

The beams of light had emerged from both the stones as Garchomp had started to change as she roared as the bright purple light had surrounded her, until she finally reached her new form which made powerful gust of s winds.

Garchomp now has a more sleeker and scary look to her as she growled at Keenan and Chairzard who also narrowed his eyes sweating a bit, as Keenan could Mega Evolve Charizard but he's saving it for Rayquaza.

Announcer:in a shocking turn of events, Cynthia had Mega Evolved her Garchomp this early? Is this a good idea for her to do this? Or is she planning on wiping out Keenan's entire team here and now.he said into the mic

Keenan:*mutters*that's what I want to know as well.he muttered

Her new Mega Garchomp is standing on the battlefield staring at Charizard who also did the same, as Charizard knows that he isn't the strongest Pokémon on Keenan's team since he has Rayquaza and he's saving that for him.

But he'll sure as hell will try and help him with weakening the powerful Pokémon in front of him, besides he's also battled Keenan's other Legendary Pokémon as well.

Keenan:use Dragon Claw Charizard.he commanded

Cynthia:Garchomp use your own Dragon Claw.she commanded

The 2 Pokémon had roared as they both flew at one another with their powered up claws as they clashed together creating sparks from the impact and the power, until Garchomp had managed to push through which did a lot more damage to Charizard.

Keenan:*girts his teeth*shit this ain't good.he said to himself

Cynthia:now use Draco Meteor.she commanded

Keenan:dodge them Charizard.he cried out to him

Keenan had told him as he spread his wings and started to fly around the battlefield as the meteor like balls had started to rain down onto the battlefield as it made smaller explosions until Charizard had gotten hit by one creating a larger explosion.

Charizard had slid out of the cloud of smoke with smoke coming off of him as he glared at the opposing Garchomp, as this is one  of the very few times that he's been overwhelmed.

Keenan:*thinks*dammit if this keeps up then Charizard wont be able to battle any longer, but even he knows his role.he thought to himself

Cynthia:alright Garchomp let's end this shall we, use Dragon Rush now.she commanded

Keenan:Blast Burn.he ordered

As Charizard's last stand he roared and punched the ground covered in an intense fire as Garchomp had roared as she jumped high into the air charging up her own attack and dove down with incredible speeds.

Both of their attacks had met in together as there was a small power struggle but Garchomp had managed to push through as it got closer and closer hitting Charizard creating a massive explosion that covered the entire battlefield.