♡︎Episode 6 S3

Start from the beginning

Paparazzi:"Ashlyn over here! Is Jungkook okay!"

Security:"STEP BACK!!!"

Attempting to block the paparazzi from taking pictures, security guards pushed them back, while members of production along with the camera crew raced towards Jungkook in an attempt to help. With shaking hands, Ashlyn continued to scream as she looked down at her fiancé.

With him laying on the ground, Ashlyn crouched beside him; placing her hands on his cheeks as she cried. For Jungkook, everything had turned silent as he stared at Ashlyn, watching the tears roll down her face as she turned to the producers for aid. But he couldn't hear anything, only the sound of his heartbeat pacing. He wondered if this was the fear his brother felt before he died. Before he knew it, Jungkook's eyes had begun to tear up; the pain in his stomach only getting worse as he frowned. The fear Jungkook felt, wasn't necessarily from dying, but at the thought of leaving his fiancé and his daughter..

Ashlyn:"You're gonna be okay. I promise you're gonna be okay!"

With her hands on his cheeks, Ashlyn looked down at Jungkook, repeating that he would be okay more so to convince herself of that fact. But with the pain growing more intense, Jungkook clenched his eyes shut as he groaned in pain. In a panic Ashlyn looked down noticing the excessive blood pouring from his wound.

Ashlyn:"He needs help!!"

Immediately rushing around him, security and Production crouched down and noticed his wound pour with blood.

Producer:"The ambulance are saying they'll be 25 minutes."

With the phone to his ear, Ashlyn looked up at the producer and he spoke.

Security:"He can't wait that long, we have to take him in ourselves."

As the security reached down, he attempted to lift Jungkook up, earning a painful groan to leave his mouth.

Jungkook:"Ah!"

Ashlyn:"Stop! You're hurting him!"

Lowering back down, the security guard sighed as Ashlyn protested and placed her hands over Jungkook's wound in an attempt to stop the blood.

Security:"Ashlyn he's losing a lot of blood, we have to take him in. It'll be faster."

Looking down at Jungkook with his eyes shut as he winced in pain, Ashlyn's eyes blurred with tears as she panicked.

Ashlyn:"Okay, just be careful."

Once again reaching down to lift him up, with the help of members of production, Jungkook was lifted despite his yells of agony while they placed him in the car. Following behind, Ashlyn got into the back of the car, placing Jungkook's head on her lap as she cried.

Ashlyn:"You're gonna be okay babe. You're gonna be okay. Please stay with me. Stay with me Jungkook..."

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
ᴊᴀɴᴇᴛ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ

Staring up at the ceiling, Yoongi couldn't help but be deep in thought. His mind had been racing with unanswered questions for the last hour. He couldn't believe what he had done. He couldn't believe that he had slept with the girl his bestfriend was so desperately and painfully in love with.