jungkook

Taehyung forget to blink....when he saw jungkook standing infront of him ..for real...the photos of him didn't do any justice to his beauty in real life...

Tae can realize now how he fell for younger in first glance in past....jungkook is angel....too beautiful...Tae thought while staring at younger who was froze in his spot...

Otherside was not less...jungkook who was talking with baby...when he turned his gaze toward the entrance of the house and found 4 guys standing there...but his eyes stuck on the first person in row...

Jungkook was not believing in his eyes....is he really saw Taehyung in front of him...he questioned himself...he didn't even realize when the baby girl slipped from his arms and ran inside...

Jimin, yoongi and enwoo was looking between taekook...both were staring at eachother....

The eye contact broke when they heard some foot steps coming towards them...soon they saw hobi standing beside jungkook and looking at the guests...hobi was also shocked to see Taehyung infront of his eyes.  His one hand clutching his phone...he was talking to Namjoon ...he got to know about Taehyung and his new friends just a minute ago...he didn't even get a chance to digest the news ...now they are here...

Hobi looked at jungkook who was  frozen in his place...

" kookie....I need to talk to you ...come here "

" H-Hyung  ...T-Taehyung  "

" jungkook listen to me first...come with me "
Hobi said and pushed jungkook towards a room...but jungkook's eyes not moving from a particular face....'but something is missing in those eyes....thats  not look like his Taehyung hyungie's eyes...he didn't saw the shine and love in them which he used to see in past ' ....jungkook thought before vanishing from there...

Hobi turned his attention towards the doorstep again...4 people still standing there like someone glued them there...

" please come inside...." hobi welcome them inside...all of them come and sat in the couch...

Soon they saw the baby girl again walking towards them ..holding hands of a beautiful lady with long blonde hair....

Hobi saw the confusing faces....

" My wife Rose.....and my daughter chinnu...." ( 🤪)

Hobi introduced his small family to them...jimin finally breathing normally...he was holding his breath for a long time....he imagined something else in his mind...

" Namjoon just informed me about you...I will talk to kookie first...then you can meet him .." hobi said looking at Taehyung...he nodded his head...thats better for them now...he don't want to face jungkook directly...he don't know how younger gonna take all this....

Saying this hobi went towards Jungkook's room....leaving others in living room...Taehyung felt someone staring at him..he looked around and found baby chinnu looking at him with curious eyes...he smiled...he gesture her to come closer...after getting permission from her mother..baby took tiny steps towards Tae...

Taehyung picked her and sat her on his lap...

" are you taetae.." baby asked ...Taehyung looked confused...jimin and other also looking at baby..

" how do you know me ?" Tae asked in his baby voice..trying not to scare the little girl...

" kookie draw you everyday " she said in her broken language....others didn't get what child was trying to say...

" mamma...can I take taetae to drawing room " baby asked her mother....

She jumped from his lap and hold Taehyung's hand in her little one..she tried to drag elder towards a particular room...Taehyung let her do what she wants...he followed her...jimin stood from his place to follow them but yoongi pulled him back...