Hatred filled Nightmares- part3

Start from the beginning

This made LV piss that this happens and doesn't like it at all as he removes the last of the bear traps in his left leg. He manages to use his axe to slash the last of the contraption that cause him pain. He walks to Nightmare's prison and puts his hand in it as he spoke out.

"Hope that is worth it for you Hentai tentacle dude, because I am not happy right now!"

This made Nightmare rolls his eye as he watches as LV sensing something that will hopefully free him. Once that is done, he sighs as he spoke out.

"Can't really break you free without wasting too much time. By the time I free you, that Dusty over there will come and end us. I have to bring you along with the box."

Nightmare smirk at this as he spoke out.

"Really, can't just ask for help?"

Nightmare looks like someone who needs to be in check when something bad happened to bad people. LV looks at Nightmare as he spoke out.

"Someone really needs to put you on a leash. Maybe Shatter would do the trick."

Nightmare just snort at this as he spoke out.

"Ya, whatever you say."

All of a sudden, reality began to distort and glitch out. This confuses LV as Nightmare spoke out.

"Ya, I think that is Bill trying to warp reality and it seems that GlitchDust's powers is preventing that from happening."

As that happened, the reality became more and more broken before a red mist appeared within reality and repair it and holding it in place. LV looks at this as he spoke out.

"Wow, we should really get the hell out of here before things escalate."

He teleports himself, Nightmare, and the box out of here as they don't want to be here to find out on what is happening.

With Murder

Murder sense LV had taken Nightmare and the cube. Normally that is bad, but it is actually good as they were basically taking the bait and now, they are screwed because of this. Murder while using his wings to shoot his new beam attack called Hatred-Corruption as it corrupts allot of Bill's One-Eye-Blasters and turn on their summoner all while being empowered by his own and Murder's powers together. Bill on the other hand, is trying to use his Physic Manipulation to stop his own Blasters from attacking him. Suddenly, he got shot by a magical bullet and it is not the Justice Bullet, that is from Murder's custom build Gun he builds just in case if he ever needed to gain someone's powers and abilities, and he just gains Bill's Physic Manipulation and make it his own.

 Suddenly, he got shot by a magical bullet and it is not the Justice Bullet, that is from Murder's custom build Gun he builds just in case if he ever needed to gain someone's powers and abilities, and he just gains Bill's Physic Manipulation and m...