💠🔹🪷 Chapter 14🪷🔹💠

No 'previously on. .' for this one either.

All I can say is that y'all just went through 2 (or 3) and a half parts of Nami's painful backstory and that we're still at camp so yayyy we're back in the present! Whoo, whoo!!

P.S. I actually DID NOT go all out for that backstory despite my constant panic and worry that I passed my normal word limits and not reaching the end of it.

😅I really was overthinking it, my imagination can get out of hand, it can be a whirlwind

*tries to catch it with Wonder Woman's rope**

I think of Chapter 13 Part 2 and 3 as a scoop you guys read of what I'd actually write for a painful/abusive backstory (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠) I would've totally gone all out with 'em details etc but that's saved for another time and story.

Just not now because it wasn't originally intended for this book and for what I originally wanted for this type of storyline ever since it was first posted on Wattpad

Except for that rookie marine, he's is a newcomer. . . Yeah. . .yeah💧and Carina was a last minute addition, like she wasn't even gonna be in here at all!! Both of them weren't thought of til now.
I was actually gonna come up with OCs in their place but it was sorta difficult to create new ones, unlike Natsuki and Nate in this story, until I remembered them.

#ForgottenCharactersOfOnePiece

In the meantime, I'll be hiding in the shadows to avoid the emotional wreckage going in the 4th wall after Chapter 12 and 13!

Feels like I'm gonna get swarmed 🤫🤫

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🔸 Resolved 🔸
( 'My Own Truth' partially continues in here)

🔸 Resolved 🔸( 'My Own Truth' partially continues in here)

~~Back to our present time~~

Sanji's POV

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you all of this before" Nami-san tearfully apologized again, she felt as if she still hadn't apologized enough,

I was way beside myself, seeing her in this state. . . . is really breaking me apart.