Chapter 18

TYSM FOR 2K READS!!!❤❤❤❤

TWs: Mentions of abuse, panic attack, cursing
Wholesome during the end :)

~Y/n's POV~
"Order, order in the court!"

With that, the trial begins. I sit down nervously next to my lawyer who will be representing me while Wilbur sat in the front row behind me. A few minutes later the police bring Ryder who's currently in handcuffs across to the other side of the room. He just  stares at me and I try to ignore it.

"Okay, it seems here that Y/n has mentioned that Ryder has caused  abuse mentally and physically towards them." The judge states. "I would like to see the proof of this."

My lawyer picks up a folder with photos of my injuries and medical history hands it to the judge.

"These seem believable, Ryder do you have anything you want to say on your behalf?" The judge says while reading through the paperwork.

"Yes your honor, the pictures are false. Yes these are injuries that happened but not from me. You see, when me and Y/n were dating they were just clumsy." He says trying to act innocent.

"You know Mr. Ryder, my court does not allow liars. These injuries look like they have been caused from another person and I am assuming you know who that is."

"Fine, maybe I did cause those injuries. I wouldn't have done that if Y/n wasn't being such a bitch and just listened to me for once. None of this would have happened. I'm so sorry your honor but if you let me go I can make things right with Y/n. We can be back together and live happily."

I slightly shake at his words as the jury started talking amongst themselves. It's hard to not break down and cry on the spot. The judge silences the court bringing me away from my thoughts.

"Okay I have come to my decision," the judge says," Ryder because you have admitted to abusing Y/n, you will receive 15 years in prison with no bond. Case dismissed."

I thank my lawyer for her job as we leave out of the court room. Wilbur runs up and hugs me.

"That basted should have received more jailtime but, at least he is behind bars." Wilbur says.

"Yeah..." I say. I couldn't help but remember what he said in the court room. Maybe if I listened none of this stuff would have happened to me. But it turned out for the best?

"...Y/n?" Wilbur gently shakes me.

"Yeah?"

"Are you alright? You were unresponsive for like 5 minutes."

"I'm fine."

Wilbur looks at me not believing it but shrugs it off. We get in the car and it was around noon.

"Where to? We can maybe go out to eat?" Wilbur asks.

"No thanks, can we just go home?" I say trying not to cry.

"Yeah of course."

In the car I feel like an anxious mess on the urge of having a breakdown. As I get closer to home I start bouncing my leg up and down trying to distract myself. Once we made it home there were a few people waiting in the living one of them was Quackity.

"Hey amor! How was the-" Quackity starts but I didn't bother to listen to the rest of what he was trying to say I go up to my room and close the door breaking down on the spot.

~Quackity's POV~
While Y/n was out doing the trial, I decided to surprise them with a cake and flowers but as soon as Y/n came home and while trying to greet them, they went up to their room ignoring everything I said. Wilbur then appears through the doorway hanging up his coat and putting up his car keys.

"Hey, what's wrong with Y/n?" I ask.

"No idea, they were acting strange since the end of the trial." He says.

"I'll go check up on them."

I went upstairs to Y/n's room. I'll admit that I miss being roommates with them. All the memories that we had from the plane ride up til now we're amazing. Now it was cut short all because of that bitch Ryder. Once I reach the door, I gently knock on the door.

"Hey Y/n, can I come in?" I speak loud enough for Y/n to hear.

They don't respond and all I can hear is heavy breathing coming from the other side of the door. I don't hesitate and I open the door, good thing they left it unlocked. Y/n was backed up into a corner with their head down trying to get their breathing stable.

I walk over to the corner and sit in front of them.

"Hey, can I hold you honey?" I say softly. I let my arms out and Y/n accepts it now crying into my chest.

"Shh its okay, you're safe now." I rub soothing circles around their back. "Deep breathes."

It took a few minutes but Y/n calmed down with must tears rolling down their eyes.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask when they are more calmer. Y/n shakes their head no.

"That's alright, whenever you're ready darling." I say, "Now let's get you off of this floor and on your bed."

I gently pick up Y/n holding them bridal style and then place them on the bed. I tuck them in bed and as I get ready to turn off the lights of the room I hear a faint voice from Y/n.

"Don't go please."

"It's okay, I'm not going anywhere." I reassure them. I then get in the bed with Y/n holding them and occasionally giving kisses on the forehead.

"Get some rest okay?" And with that light snores are heard from Y/n and minutes later I drift off into sleep along with them.

~Wilbur's POV~
I've been waiting for Y/n and Quackity to come downstairs for like 20 minutes. I decided to check up on them and I see Tommy standing near the door recording something.

"Tommy what the fuck are you doi-" I start but I am cut off.

"Shhh they are sleeping together." Tommy says whispering. "This will be good content on my next vlog!"

"Tommy you shouldn't record people like that." I say quietly scolding him.

I look into the bedroom and see Y/n and Quackity cuddling each other. I watch them in awe for a few seconds then looking away.

"You know what Tommy, keep the video."

Hey guys!!! I appreciate you all so for the support its what keeps me motivated to continue this book so I thank you for that! :) Next chapter will be out soon!

Thank you all again!! Make sure to eat and drink something ily all<3

1147 words