"By the way, where are they?" Roberto asked, scanning the room for the women.

"They go to their wooms to change clothes because their clothes get dirty when they cook," Enisha explained.

"That reminds me, this is for you, Enisha," Armani said as he pulled out a oddly placed white rose from the bouquet. Enisha looked at the flower, then at her father, and happily accepted it. After a few seconds, she gazed at the flower as if it were the most beautiful thing in the world. It was the first time she had ever touched a flower in her life.

"For me?Mr Robewt said flowes are only for the ones you love" Enisha asked with hope in her eyes. Everyone could sense the weight of her past, but they couldn't show it. Armani wanted to tell her that flowers didn't always symbolize love and that there were other ways to show affection, but he knew that in that moment, she just needed confirmation. "Of course, my love," Armani said gently, rubbing her cheek.

Enisha jumped into his arms, kissed his cheek, and exclaimed happily, "Thank you, Daddy. I love you too." Armani smiled at her, while everyone else looked on with a soft smile.

The past three years had been hard on Armani especially after he watched that video. Even though he pretended to be strong for the family, they knew he wasn't fine. They still remembered the day they found him in a bar, extremely drunk, murmuring in his intoxicated state about the futility of owning such a powerful mafia when he couldn't even save his own child.

Yeah, he moved on from that, but he was never fully healed. None of them were. However, ever since Enisha came into their lives, they began to heal. Her smile had the power to brighten their day, while her tears had the power to dampen it. They were willing to do anything to ensure that her smile remained, even if it meant protecting her from those who wished to harm her, although she did not know of that yet.

Suddenly, Armani interrupted their thoughts, saying, "Actually, your uncles and grandfathers have brought flowers for you too." Enisha's eyes lit up at his words as she glanced at her uncles and grandfather, peering over her father's shoulders.

Franscesco approached them and gently took Enisha from Armani's arms. "Of course, princess. How could we not bring flowers for you?" he said, presenting a pink dahlia near her face. Enisha held it in her hands, clutching it alongside the white rose her father had given her. Overwhelmed with joy, she tightly hugged her Grandpa.

"Look at this beautiful flower, Cutie," Luigi said, offering Enisha an orange ranunculus. She turned towards him and smiled, admiring the vibrant colors of the flower. She looked at her uncle with longing, reaching out her hands towards him. Luigi gladly took her from Francesco's arms, much to his dismay.

"Thank you, Zio Luigi," Enisha said, hugging him tightly after taking the flower.

"I am her favorite uncle," Luigi boasted, trying to impress his brothers Armino, Riccardo, and Roberto. They glared at him and growled, "As if."

"Luigi, give her to me," Armando said with authority. Luigi hesitated for a moment, but the stern look on his father's face made it clear that he had no choice. He sighed and handed Enisha over to Armando, while Armino, Riccardo, and Roberto smirked.

"I'm still her favorite uncle," Luigi said happily. His brothers mumbled in response, "We'll see about that." Meanwhile, Armani enjoyed the drama unfolding before him.

"Princess, you know our entire family loves you very much, right? Never think otherwise, okay?" Armando said sincerely, looking into Enisha's eyes. "You are our little star, a star that lights up our world. We may not have been there for you before, but now that you are here, you should know that we will always be there for you, no matter what. I love you, Princess." Enisha looked at him in wonder, tears streaming down her face. She hadn't even realized she was crying until Armando gently wiped her tears away. Everyone else panicked at the sight of her tears, and Armani tried to take her from Armando. However, one look from Armando made him give up, though he stayed close, gently rubbing her back.