Chae Yoon is excitedly drinking her coffee while waiting. She miss him so much and her heart is beating so fast that time. She also practice her smile and keep retouching her make up to look beautiful in his eyes. "Annyeong haseyo... You must be Chae Yoon, right?" The woman said. She look up and saw an elegant woman in her mid 40's smiling at her. Chae Yoon stood up and make a bow to her. "Yes... I'm Ha Chae Yoon.. waeyo?" She said. "Are you waiting for Min Tae Gu?" The woman said. Her eyes widen, "Yes, how do you know him?" Chae Yoon replied. The woman smile and sit opposite to her. "Have a sit Ms. Ha..." She said. Chae Yoon follow her and she sit back on her chair. "I'm Min Sook hwi... And Tae Gu is my nephew." She said. Chae Yoon got shocked and let out a small smile. "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself properly, Mam..." She said. Sook Hwi smile and look at her. "I'm sorry but Tae Gu is busy right now so he requested me to pick you up so you can meet him in Seoul." She said. Chae Yoon got surprised, "In Seoul?" She said. Sook hwi nodded. "Is it okay to you if we're living now?" She said. She's having a second thought but she ignored it as she happily nodded. She wants to see him badly and to know what's going on to him.

Her phone drained so she couldn't call her Aunti Soo Ah to inform her.
When they reached the capital, Sook hwi brought her in her house. "Have A seat... This is my house." Sook Hwi said. "Uhm... Is Tae Gu will be here soon?" She asked. Sook hwi smirked while she pouring a wine on the glass. Chae Yoon didn't saw it because she's behind Sook hwi. "Yes... I told him that you're here with me..." She said. Sook hwi take stolen shot of Chae Yoon on the coffee shop earlier then she send a signal to one of her staff to send Tae Gu the picture of Chae Yoon. "He will be here soon..." She said. Chae Yoon let out a small smile. Sook hwi seated opposite to her. "So my nephew is finally contented in one woman." She said. Chae Yoon startled on what she heard. "What do you mean, Ms. Min?" She asked. Sook hwi gave her a glass of wine before she speak. "I'm sorry I thought you already know and accept the fact  that my Tae Gu is a little bit naughty... I mean he likes to play fun with the girls." She said. Chae Yoon felt worry when she heard it but she's trying to hide it. "But I hope you're an exception..." Sook hwi said. Chae Yoo let out a small smile. "I think I am... Tae Gu... makes me feel that I'm special and-" She said but Sook hwi interrupt her. "Oh, Chae Yoon shhi... Boys are like that... When they want to get the woman... He will treat her special. Did he told you that he loves you?" She said. "I hope he is... Because I like you for him." Sook hwi said. Chae Yoon was speechless because he never heard it  to Tae Gu. The word I love you is missing in their relationship. "I trust him... Ms. Min.." She said. Her eyes began to filled with tears. "Can I use your washroom?" She said. "Oh, sure... Turn left and you will see the last door." Sook hwi said. Whem Chae Yoon left. Sook hwi smirked. "He will never tell you I love you because he's just like his father, their love language is different.." She said.

Chae Yoon wipe her tears while looking at her self to through the mirror. "Trust him... He has his reason, Chae Yoon shhi... You feel his love, right? No need for your trust to be shaken... He loves you, believe it." She said. And let out a deep sigh. She smile as she went outside the door.

While walking the hallway she heard a familiar voice, a voice that she badly miss."Tae Gu shhi.." She said and she walk fast to see him.

"Oh really? Is that true? I thought she's the one that you're looking for, Tae Gu." Sook Hwi said. Tae Gu look at her Aunt's eyes. "She's nothing to me...  Chae Yoon is just like any other women who came to my life. She's not not special as what you think." Tae Gu said. He smirked. "You're just wasting your time, Aunt... She's not the type of girl that I wanted to live with." He added.

Her body frozed and her knees is shaking when she heard it. She touch her chest when it seems she's hard on breathing. She wants to face him but she couldn't. It's embarrassing if she force herself to him. 'Tae Gu... you're being cruel...' In her mind. She see the main door and she manage to went outside.

She was walking on the street with her tears continue to fall down from her eyes  without any blink while she's staring blanky ahead. Her knees was shaken as she stumble on the ground. Chae Yoon let out her cry with the rain that suddenly fall from the sky. The rain hides her tears but it can't hide the pain and sadness she's feeling right now. "Ha Chae Yoon... You're such a fool..." She said while crying out loud.

End of flashback....

Chae Yoon passed out because of the alcohol she take and at the same time because of her emotions burst out that night. "Chae Yoon shhi..." Tae Gu said. Tae Gu hug her and kiss her on her head. "I will fix everything.... We fix this misunderstanding... You're my everything, Chae Yoon... Don't you ever think that you're nothing to me..." He said. As he lay her down to the bed and put a comforter to her. He wipes her tears away and kiss her on her eyes. Tae Gu put a warm small towel to wipe her face. "Tae Gu shhi... Saranghae..." She  said unknowingly  as she  still closing her eyes. Tae Gu smile and kiss her lips.
"Chae Yoon shhi... I don't know what love is about... But if this is love, Chae Yoon shhi... Saranghaeyo... Since then and now, Saranghae... Chae Yoon shhi..." Tae Gu whispered. Chae Yoon tears fall from her eyes as she heard that word. The word that she's longing for so long. One word that can wash away her pain for three years.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Author's note

Annyeong! So busy lately  I'm sorry for delay update... In love, there's different love language.... So in a relationship, we need to find what our partner's love language so that we can avoid misunderstandings and arguements.

Love is the main reason why people can forgive easily... Don't try to call a person stupid if she forgive someone easily... It's because her/ his love for this someone is much bigger than hatreds and pain that cause her. ☺️

Thank you guys  for continuing to support "That Eye Smile" and "Love Obsession" so much appreciated! Take care everyone..

Love lot's,
Ms. Seri12