𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 - 𝟼 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚜 , 𝟽 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟖 - ♪ 𝒈𝒍𝒖𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 ♪
(𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒐)
08.02.13

𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘭𝘶𝘦

𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥
𝘰𝘩 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸

𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘩 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸

⋆ ୨ ♡ ୧ ⋆

THE CEREMONY WAS beautiful. leah had no doubt it wouldn't be. when she had told derek morgan that she would go as spencer's plus one instead of his, he was more than ecstatic. he took this as another opportunity to torture leah with endless teasing, and he made sure to include emily prentiss.

leah was nervous, and she didn't know why. well, of course she knew why; she was going on a date with spencer reid-but that doesn't mean she didn't like feeling nervous. besides, they were friends before. what's the difference between today and any other hangout?

she was also very excited though. she had never really been on a date with a friend before, and she liked spencer a lot-mix that with an amazing reception, a sexy ass dress and some tequila and this night looks perfect.

the ceremony took place about two hours away from the actual reception, so all of the bau agents minus jj chipped in to rent a deluxe van to drive there. and some way, somehow, they convinced derek morgan to be the chauffeur.

the ride all in all wasn't very eventful. they all talked most of the time, about the ceremony, about work, really anything they could think of.

spencer and leah talked alone together as well. he complimented her dress multiple times, in fact he was in awe the minute he saw her. it was a gorgeous light blue dress that glittered at any fragment of light that hit it. he thought she was beautiful.

the two simply shared stories with each other that they hadn't yet. and let's just say, leah will never let spencer forget about his make out session with lila archer while he was on the clock.

but yes, of course, they were teased the whole way there as well. while mostly by derek and emily, both claiming dibs on the godparents of their first born child, garcia, hotch, and even rossi teased them a bit. hotch and rossi were nice, and only stated how happy they were that boy wonder finally found a keeper, all while garcia claimed maid of honor at the wedding. even all of the agent's plus ones were teasing them, kevin and haley mostly, but even rossi's woman of the night.

what made it worse is that no one had known they were actually going on a date. if they had, the two wouldn't hear the end of it.

they ignored it all, though. the teasing, yes, was all fun and games. but excessive amounts of it all at once can be pretty annoying. both leah and spencer weren't going to let their night get ruined because of it. so, they sat through the worst of it, and by the end of the trip, the teasing had stopped.

they arrived in front of the hotel, which was definitely expensive. the agents decided to stop by to prep and get set up so they didn't have to when they returned drunk later on in the night.

"we're here for jennifer jareau?" derek morgan told the guy at the front desk. he asked for all of their names and the processed to hand them all 12 different key cards, two for each room.

"wait," spencer said. "there's only 6 rooms, there are 7 of us." each agent had there own room to share with their guest. leah raised her eyebrows in confusion at the guy at the desk. he told them that there were only 6 out of the 7 names that morgan gave him listed.

she closed her eyes in realization. she was a plus one-she never got an actual invitation. meaning, she didn't have her own hotel room.

this wouldn't be a problem if each room didn't only contain one bed.

she opened her eyes, looking at the receptionist. "are there any other rooms available for tonight?"

"oh, come on, leah," derek said. "you can just share a room with someone." "yeah, don't be silly," emily said, walking over to her, handing her her spare room key. "you can stay with me tonight."

leah blushed a bit. it was unbeknownst to emily, or to anyone for that matter, but leah thought emily was very attractive. she had since the first day on the job, and although saw her as nothing more than a friend now, she did have a bit of a crush on her for some time. "are-are you sure emily?"

"of course! i don't bite, you know. the bed's big enough for both of us."

leah smiled, mouthing a quick "thank you" to her as everyone started to make their way up.

all of the rooms were generally close to each other. each one contained a king sized bed, a gorgeous bathroom, a flat screen tv and a small little table with chairs. it was not much, but it's beauty made up for it.

"so, excited for your date?" emily asked as she closed the door to their room.

"it's not a date," leah said back. yes it was, was what she said to herself. her and spencer confirmed this more than once, one encounter being last night when she asked to make sure they were still going together.

"that's cute-" emily said to her, beginning to fix up her makeup in the mirror. she looked beautiful. her black dress was just above her knees and it fit her perfectly. "-you thinking you can lie to me and i won't be able to notice."

"i don't see how me having a date with spencer reid is a big deal to you all anyways." emily turned to face leah. "so it is a date, then?"

leah opened her mouth to answer. but instead, she sighed in defeat.

"i knew it!" emily yelled.

"would you shut up?" leah laughed at her. "he's just across the hall!" "fine. this is just so awesome!"

"emily, it's one date."

"yes, which will lead to another, which will lead to another, which will lead to him eventually very awkwardly asking you to be his girlfriend-fast forward a few years and i'm a bridesmaid."

leah rolled her eyes playfully. there was a knock at the door. emily was changing her earrings in the bathroom mirror, so leah stood up from one of the chairs to answer it.

"yeah, okay, emily," she started walking towards the door. "you can be the godmother if you want to."

by the time she finished her sentence, her hand was on the doorknob, opening the door the second the last word left her mouth. low and behold, spencer reid stood in the doorway. fuck, leah thought.

her eyes widened, her mouth opening a bit. "you...you didn't hear that, did you?" "hear what?"

she simply sighed in relief, shaking her head. emily began laughing, confusing spencer even more. after a few moments, one of them finally broke the silence.

"hey," leah smiled.

"hey," he smiled back. "are you ready to go?"

"yeah, me and em will meet you guys in the lobby."

"okay," spencer looked to his right. leah followed his motion and saw derek standing there, who not-so-discreetly moved his head towards leah while making eye contact with spencer. spencer turned back to her.

he took one of her hands in both of his. "i'll be waiting." he flashed her a charming smile before letting go and walking over towards morgan. leah closed the door, leaning on it as she closed it.

"and you tried to convince me it wasn't a date," emily said.

"oh, hush. now, let's go, we have a party to go to."