Aryan pouted. "Jao aap. Baat nhi karni mujhe aapse."

Ayaansh shrugged. "Thik hai, mat kar. Dekh aa gya tera school, bye!"

Aryan's jaw dropped.

"Sachi jau?"

"Haan, ja!"

"Dekho ja rha hoon mai."

"Ja na. School hi toh ja rha hai. Konsa teri vidaai ho rhi hai." Ayaansh drawled as he leaned back on his seat.

Aryan huffed, grabbing his school bag and walked away. He had just taken a few steps when someone walked past him hurriedly, pushing him in the process. Aryan was about to fall when Ayaansh held him.

"Tu theek hai?" Ayaansh asked him worriedly. He had noticed the person coming towards Aryan. He felt something weird and stepped out to see for himself.

Aryan nodded. Ayaansh checked him over for injuries.

"Thik hoon, Bhai. Halka sa dhakka laga tha bas." Aryan assured him.

Ayaansh looked in the direction that man had gone. For a moment he felt someone was watching them.

"Jau mai?" Aryan tugged at his hands.

Ayaansh shrugged away his thoughts and hugged Aryan. He had been scared back there.

"Arey, thik hoon mai, Bhai."

"Uchalte kudte mat ja. Aaram se ja, bye." Ayaansh said as he pressed a kiss on Aryan's forehead.

Arnav saw the message from Aniket and called out to Ashi. "Chale, Ashi?"

"Finally. Mai toh kabse keh rhi hoon aapko. Aap hi mujhe stupid shopping ke liye le aaye." Ashi said as she walked towards the car without even waiting for Arnav.

Arnav chuckled. "Tum pehli ladki ho jise shopping nhi pasand, Ashi."

Ashi turned around and raised her eyebrows at him. "Kitni ladkiyon ko jaante hai aap, Mr. Singhania?"

Arnav leaned closer to her. "Aapke rehte kisi aur ko jaanne ki meri himmat kaise ho sakti hai, Mrs. Singhania?"

Ashi pushed him. "Arnav, koi dekh lega."

"Dekhne do!" Arnav pulled her closer. "Personal biwi hai meri. Vaise aaj kafi khubsurat lag rhi ho!"

Ashi blushed and lowered her eyes. "Ghar chaliye, Arnav!"

Arnav smiled and stepped back. He didn't want to make her wife wait anymore. The house was all dark when they entered.

Ashi frowned. "Why is it so dark, Arnav..."

"SURPRISE!!!"

Everyone shouted at once as the whole mansion lit up with lights and decorations. Ashi was spell bound seeing the mansion as it looked thousand times more beautiful than every other day. Her eyes glistened with the reflection of all the candlelights in her way. Ashi looked at Arnav who gestured towards something. She smiled as she read the words that were written on board kept in the centre.

Happy Birthday, Bhabhi!

"Inn teeno ne plan Kiya hai!" Arnav told her with a smile.

Ashi shifted her gaze from the board to her family who were patiently awaiting her reaction.
Her eyes clouded up at the gesture as she smiled heartily at them and took another step but Meera stopped her.

"Ruko, beta.."

Ashi gave a questioning look. Meera looked at Sharda who came back with a pot of rice and a plate for aarti. She kept the pot on the entrance and then asked Ashi to enter. Ashi did the ritual and entered th house with Arnav. Meera came ahead to do the Aarti.