They bowed down to me for a few seconds then got up "Get me amour I will finish what the so-called warriors cannot." They nodded and then left the room I looked at the King one last time before crushing his head completely with one hand the blood splattered all over my clothes and throne room I let out a slight chuckle before picking up the crown and placing it on my head.

Freedom.

Freedom after 10 long years of being kept in a dungeon sharing a bed with rats, not only that but fortune all while killing my abuser I have reached the peak of freedom. My powers are not a curse they are a gift from the heavens I understand now.

I understand I will become the supreme ruler of this cruel world.

Y/N POV:

"What a load of bullshit." I close the book and sigh.

"Extra break times over, on your feet." I get up off the bench and begin to stretch my mind still wondering if anything in that book was real or fake, My father was in love with history my sure he wouldn't have a book full of lies in his library.

"What are you reading?" The spiky-haired blonde asked me calmly for once.

"The story of Vladilena." I showed him before putting the book back in my bag.

"That looks boring and old." He said in disgust then took a bottle of water out of his duffel bag and took slow sips "So is training with you Bakugo." I mumbled.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?!" He grabbed my arm whilst yelling in my face.

"Training in the park is so boring... I wanna use my quirk." Using quirks in public is illegal but it's not like I haven't broken multiple laws already, I yanked my arm out of the explosion boy's grip and continued to walk further into the grassy field.

Once we got to the same area as before I got into a fighting stance Bakugo did the same in the opposite direction "This time you better not hold back!" He shouted, "If I don't I'll kill you!" I said with a teasing grin.

I ran towards the blonde he used his right arm to swing a punch at me I didn't have enough time to dodge the attack due to my legs not being able to slow down I carelessly took the punch to my face causing my nose to bleed.

He aimed another punch at my stomach I quickly dashed to his right and kicked his Achilles tendon but before he could fall he pulled me down with him.

I landed to his left so I quickly rolled over on top of him and punched him directly on his cheekbone causing a red mark which will probably turn into a bruise.

"DIE!" He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me to the side his huge figure hovering over me. Sweat dripped down his face and bare arms it was getting closer to summer so the weather was gradually getting hotter.

He held his arm up with a wide grin almost savouring the taste of victory he thought he was about to have, I ran my fingertips down his clothed chest and putting on a seductive expression the tension in his arms relaxed and a spring of blush covered his face.
"What the hell are you doing?" He asked his evil smirk disappeared due to being replaced by a look of confusion.