IX

(Love blood-c for real)

Y/N POV:

A couple of matches went by quickly, everyone's quirk was more powerful than expected especially Todoroki's.

I'll most likely be against him if I make it to the finals I can't guarantee a win against him though, honestly, it's got me a little nervous.

"Y/N, Uraraka and Bakugo are up next you should probably watch it!" Ashido called out to me.

"I don't know what I should be preparing," I replied without making eye contact.

"Come on, you're most likely to go to the finals if you fight Uraraka or Bakugo!" She said pulling my arm towards the door which I tried to shrug off.

"Fine, whatever." I followed her to the seating area in the stadium and took a seat next to Mina.

The match had begun and Uraraka charged at the boy seemingly giving her the advantage, as she got closer he sent an explosion directly to her face causing the ground to shake and turn into a rumble.

His dominant hand is his right and he may not be able to hear as well as me if his quirk is overused but that could be me too if I'm too close.

The dust could be good to allude to Bakugo but if he's aware of where I am I could be blasted just like Uraraka was right now.
His reflexes were too fast to keep up with every turn she made was just another explosion in her face

It even got to the point the crowd started booing him for this quote 'cruelty'. He embarrassed me in front of millions of people without even an inch of remorse.

The crowd died down and noticed the rocks in the sky that was actually a smart idea, this girl is a genius!

But unfortunately, Bakugo had an ace explosion up his sleeve the arena was shocked at the strength of it and a gust of wind blasted into everybody's face.

"Fucking BULLSHIT!" I yelled with anger smothered across my face Uraraka had fallen to the ground unconscious.

"Woah, calm down she did her best." Momo placed a hand on my shoulder, that was unfair it made me sick to my stomach how he won after the effort she put in.

"You up next you know." Tsu tapped me on my shoulder and told me.

"Hm, Against who?"

"Todoroki."

I looked around our seating area to find him, he was only a few rows in front of me looking at me menacingly.

~~~

I walked to the waiting room looking directly at the floor I sensed heat coming from a turn I looked to my right and saw a Pro hero staring at me.

He had similar eyes to Todoroki "You are Endeavour right?" I asked casually.