𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥

༘⋆↪𝐕𝐈𝐈.
WATCHING OVER !
────────────

NOTE: fluff :)

Nami was currently the one aiding you after luffy had spent hours watching over you just to make sure that no harm would come to you, she gently placed your head onto the pillow.

"Kinda miss hearing your voice." Nami whispers. "well– I'm not gonna flat out lie to you, I do miss your voice. if you can hear me in there? wake up please..I'm really not sure if luffy can do this without his partner by his side."

Nami's soft fingertips brush against your hair as they moved through the strands. her gentle touch was like a summer’s breeze, she calmly stroked each segment of hair with her nails lightly scratching over the ends of them. each strand seemed to stand out on its own as she ran her fingers through it multiple times.

If she's honest? she felt a little jealous when luffy was always around you 24/7, "it's weird not having you around, y'know?" Nami continues before her eyes are locked onto the tattoo around your wrist.

She reluctantly moved away and without noticing— pressed a kiss to your wrist, she quickly placed your arm back to your side and walked out the room you were in.

Luffy watches as she walks out, her cheeks coated red and face warm as a tomato, he shrugs— thinking it was nothing.

Anyways, Luffy was the next to approach, a flurry of emotions washing over him as he sees you lying limp and still in the bed. he moves slowly towards you, unsure if it’s too late; but when your breathing continues at a steady pace he relaxes with relief. his hands gently grasp yours and his face contorts with worry, "if you can hear me..I just wanna let you know it's okay to come back. we freed everyone, I won against buggy with Zoro and Nami. I'm hoping...hoping you'll come back. we're all a crew now!" he chuckles.

he gently moves some hair away from your face then leans down to plant a kiss on your forehead, he stays there for a few minutes before pulling away.

Suddenly this causes you to jolt awake, blinking rapidly. "Luffy? Nami?" you say, rubbing your eyes as you also searched for nami.

"You're awake!" Luffy squeals happily and wraps his arms around you, peppering kisses all over your face with a happy glint in his eyes.

You sat up, realizing you weren't in the same setting as before— buggy must've got his ass beaten, good riddance.

"Yeah, yeah I'm awake. I had the weirdest dream." you say while clearing your throat, "I was like– in some type of dark abyss. I don't know, I wandered off right after."

Luffy sighs and cups both your cheeks, making you face him. "You scared me— like really scared me. you had me worried, when..when I didn't hear your heart beating I felt my own heart stop. don't ever scare me like that again." he presses another kiss to your forehead.

this causes you to smile as you press your forehead against his, he nuzzles his nose against yours and then was pretty hesitant— it felt too soon.

"here, your shirt got wet so I found another one for you." Luffy said and grabbed a shirt similar to his, but it was with red and white stripes.

he then takes your hand in his, "you do know you're my first priority right? I mean becoming king of the pirates— yeah it's my dream and what I want. but I also want you to be safe." he explains.

you nodded and the both of you stared at each other for a long minute, "I'll let you change. see you in a bit." Luffy says and walks away.

Once he walks out you sat up fully, getting out of bed and immediately felt a sharp pain on your side, "ow! ow.." you hiss in pain.

You looked in the mirror and studied my reflection. your hair cascaded down a bit, when you looked closer you could see silver streaks weaving their way through like tiny rivers, it was pretty weird how it appeared all of a sudden.

You quickly changed into the shirt Luffy had given you.

.

.

.

You would be okay, right?

END OF CHAPTER SEVEN