𝚰𝚰𝚰. 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣

༘⋆↪𝚰𝚰𝚰.
FRIENDSHIP !
────────────

────

"Why are you struggling to open it? here, let me." you said while helping Luffy open a small vent the two of you were in. without waiting for Luffy- you climbed out and dusted the dirt off your shoulder.

Luffy follows after you and turns around only to be met with Zoro once again. "Oh, hey. you're the guy from the bar."

Zoro glanced at the two do you, sweat dripping off his head. "Get lost." he said.

"We are lost." you replied as you continued looking around- Zoro recognized your voice immediately but played it off as though he didn't.

but you knew, and he knew.

"I'm trying to get inside the base." Luffy says. "hey, I saw the way you fight. how did they even arrest you?"

"They didn't." Zoro replies as he gazes away from you. "I gave myself up."

You hummed and tilted your head with interest. "And I'm pretty sure you had your reasons? you always do." you said.

"You don't know anything about me." Zoro replies while glaring at you slightly.

he's right about that one, or as always- he's playing it off as though you don't just to keep you out of the clear. bonus points for Zoro on that one, you appreciate it very much.

"We know that you protected that little girl from those marines last night. you're a good guy." Luffy states while facing zoro.

"I'm Roronoa Zoro, the pirate hunter." Zoro said, and Luffy steps forward, taking your hand in his.

"Well, I'm Monkey D. Luffy, and this? this is [name] [last name]. and I will be the king of the pirates. and I think you should join my crew." Luffy said.

This makes zoro laugh while you pace around a little. "What makes you think I'd wanna play pirates with you two?"

"You're a great fighter. I'd say that together, we'd make a pretty good team." Luffy said with a grin.

Zoro stares at the two of you. "I kill your kind for a living. Pirate...hunter."

you stared at him for a moment before shrugging. "you keep saying that, but is that all you are? is that all you want? back there with what you did to help Rika? that told us a lot about who you are."

Zoro sighs and clenches his jaw, "I made a promise to someone a long time ago...to be the world's greatest swordsman."

"Impressive." Luffy adds.

you make your way over to where Zoro was to help Luffy untie him, this whole secret you have wasn't gonna last for long.

"you guys can untie me, but I'm still not gonna join your crew." Zoro says and Luffy shrugs.

"Okay." he replied, you seemed unsure about what Zoro was saying in all honesty.

"I mean it. I don't owe you two anything. especially not you." Zoro said as he turned to you.