90

it had been a few months before the dating rumor had been confirmed by mingyu's company themselves

it had been a few months before the dating rumor had been confirmed by mingyu's company themselves. you got little to no hate by the fans. they didn't know who you were but they were happy for you.

you were still working at the café for money but were offered  to work for seventeen so you could get close to the boys even more than you already were. you nicely declined and yunhee smiled at you and thanked you for working at her small café.

the girls knew now that you were dating mingyu. you only told minnie and soyeon but not hyunjun. she had talked to her one on one and ask why she sent jun those messages and random appeared out of nowhere. she told you that she had like seventeen ever since they debuted and when she heard you were working and the café by hybe she thought it could be her chance to finally meet them. you knew she wasn't telling the truth.

you had also asked the boys why they had the dating apo anyways. they said "we got it as a joke honestly. we never matched up with anyone expect you. we lied and said that we did so we would seem like non idols to you." it was funny but you were shocked.

your relationship had flourished! it was your first year anniversary and you were spending it at none other than a wedding. mingyu proposed to you at you nine month anniversary telling you that he wanted to marry you right when it was your one year anniversary with him and that's what the both of you were doing.

"i look like ass," you tell soyeon who's fixing up your hair

"no you don't! don't say that! it's your wedding day! you're marrying the man of your dreams! be happy!" minnie tells you

you sigh and look at soyeon and she smiles at you. "you're gonna do great sweetheart. don't worry about anything."

on the other side of the room it was a lot of yelling. mingyu was so nervous that he started singing. he loved you, more than anything, the thought of marrying, he was so happy with the thought he couldn't transfer it in his brain.

"come on mingyu! you got this!" minghao tells him

"but it's no fair you get to walk chaeyoung down the aisle!"

"mingyu!" minghao screams "who's marrying her me or you?!"

"me!"

"mingyu it's time to walk down the aisle." one of the staff members tells him. all the members screams
you
"mingyu fighting!" they all scream as they walk out

"can you give me five minutes?" mingyu asked the staff member. the staff members nods and mingyu pulls out his phone out

 the staff members nods and mingyu pulls out his phone out

hi

mingyu

aren't you supposed to be walking down the aisle

no

i'm scared

WHY

because i'm marrying you

am i that scary 🥹

no

it's cause

i never thought

thought what?

i'd be marrying my perfect match

i can't believe i'm marrying my perfect match either

mr ktothem

STOP

🤗❤️

i love you ok?

i love you so much more

he takes a deep breath and walks out. all the people attending stand up. it was a small wedding, the both of you wanted your privacy and you got it.

"let's go minnie." soyeon tells her

"i'm so happy for you!" minnie gives you a hug and you hug her back

a knock from your door startles you and you open it

"you ready?" he smiles at you. you grab minghao's hand "ready then i'll ever be."

the both of you walk down and woozi starts playing the piano. mingyu and you finally make eye contact and you already see the tears rolling down his face. you laugh how dramatic he is.

i just want to kiss him already you think as the preist reads from his book as you don't pay attention to any of it

finally, it's time for the two of you to say your vows. mingyu going first

"lee chaeyoung, who will soon be kim chaeyoung." you chuckle "meeting you was something that's shouldn't have happened but we move on. i'm so happy that we met and that my charm worked on you. i promise to be with you forever and be by your side for all your life. i love you chaeyoung and you will always forever be mine."

you smiled at him. you told him your vows and finally the both of you were married. it was a fun day. booseoksoon preformed for you and you couldn't bring down your smile.

the night was ending soon and you were sad that your day was ending. it was just the 14 of you now and it felt like home. meeting them was a blessing and unexpected. you've never been happier in your life. they saved you and you were so grateful.

"congrats chaeyoung and mingyu." wonwoo tells the both of you

"thanks hyung," mingyu smiles at him

"we're really happy for the both of you."

"hey how about a toast?!" seungcheol inquires.

"to us! to chaeyoung! to perfect matches!" mingyu raises his glass

you all clink your glasses together "to perfect matches!"