85

it was a few months later and everyone knew that you knew they were idols since the dating rumors with you and minghao

it was a few months later and everyone knew that you knew they were idols since the dating rumors with you and minghao. mingyu was upset that it wasn't him that wasn't in the rumor with you but you laughed and said that you were grateful that it was minghao because you and mingyu are actually dating.

the dating rumors had died down between minghao and you. not many people talked about it anymore, which you were glad about. the japan tour was on its way and that meant that the boys had to leave you to go to japan. you tried working extra hours at the cafe so you could go with them but you knew it would look more suspicious if you went to japan with them since there is so many people that wait for them at the airport.

minghao had done as you wished and dyed his hair blonde. you told him that you liked it and seungkwan laughed a little. you were happy that he was back and healthy. you would visit him every so often and bring him food and talk with him. you once went on a hike with him and it was really a nice breath of fresh air.

"i'm gonna miss you." mingyu hugs you hard before leaving

"i'm going to miss you too. don't forget me since you're famous." you pout a little in his arms

"i would never. i love you." he gives you a kiss on the lips

"i love you too." you tell him when he pulls away

"pinky promise?" he holds out his pinky. you connect your pinky with his "i promise."

"you guys are so corny."