45

"yunhee this is my best friend hyunjun!" chaeyoung introduces the younger to the older

"nice to meet you hyunjun! i heard you're looking for a job?" the black haired one nods her head "awesome, just fill out the paper on that table over there and i'll interview you a second."

the store was closed since it was pretty early so no one was there. chaeyoung invited mingyu (once again) to come so early.

the door opens and immediately yunhee says "sorry we're not open,"

"i know," the tall male says

"mingyu you finally came!" chaeyoung runs to him. he gives her a hug "oh my gosh! hyunjun this is my friend mingyu! mingyu this is hyunjun!"

"nice to meet you." mingyu smiles holding chaeyoung's hand

"you too! you're very handsome and tall! just my type!" hyunjun winks at him but mingyu shows no emotion

"can i get a coffee love?" mingyu turns to chaeyoung and she nods.

"you need to leave soon mingyu. shop opens in ten minutes and you start work in five."

"don't worry about me yunhee i'll be fine." mingyu sighs. he looks back at hyunjun just to see her taking pictures of him. she hides her phone once he looks back and he brushes it off.

"here's you coffee!" chaeyoung smiles. he takes the coffee then looks at chaeyoung

"i have to leave now," he pouts "come over later! i need help to fall asleep again~"

"ew chaeyoung disgusting." yunhee cleans the tables

"we do it every night it's fine." mingyu shrugs "i just bring her food and then she falls asleep."

"mingyu go to work."

"leaving!" he walks out the door waving to chaeyoung

"wow your friend is so handsome! how do you not have a crush on him?" hyunjun asks as she gives yunhee the papers back

"i do and it sucks." chaeyoung rubs her eyes

"you should tell him how you feel tonight!"

"it's too soon no? you guys have only know each other for about two months."

chaeyoung sighs loudly "i hate love,"

a/n
third update today ‼️