Austin and Alistar fought side by side. In the blink of an eye, the angels all had their wings brutally ripped off and thrown to the ground. Unlike demons, they couldn't fly without their wings.

"Tsk, you have more kills than me," Austin complained.

Alistar didn't want to give much comment to his twin so he only scoffed. However, they both knew they loved the feeling of seeing the despair on their enemies' faces.

The twins laughed as the blood splattered over their countenance. Oscar wasn't any better, he was the demon king so he wasn't going to lay low. Sophia sighed at the sight of her husband and sons, they were demons for a reason.

Vivian was enjoying the whimpers of the angles as her whip entangled with their bodies. She loved watching young men with vigour being tortured mentally without being able to do anything.

She licked her sharp canines as they whimpered under her. If it wasn't for her master's request, these cuties would have become her sex slaves.

Mason glanced at her coldly as he completed his kill, "Concentrate, leave your hobbies aside. We must complete Master's request without any flaw."

Vivian clicked her tongue as she ended the lives of the angels, "I know. Relax a little won't you."

Luca fought without any emotions present on his face. He dealt with the generals of the angels with a breeze, he didn't even have to use his guqin.

Even though the generals should be as strong as the demon kings, seems like their haughtiness made them skip out on their daily training.

Power without hard work is fatal. Luca glanced at them coldly, his father was stronger than him, how was he killed by these weaklings?

But, Freya did say the one who killed his father was the lord of the Heavenly realm...

Luca glanced at his partner, he seemed less efficient today, "James, what's wrong with you?"

Tears gradually formed in James' eyes, "I don't know. I feel like I'm remembering something very important, but the information feels stuck somewhere."

Luca's not stupid, the only one who could alter James' memories...only Freya could do that. His heartbeat started sounding in his ears as he felt something stuck in his throat.

The trepidation made his eyes narrow, he hastily said, "I'll settle those who come after you, recall it quickly."

He has to find a way to tell the others too.

Alexander's red eyes gazed at the two men in front of him, "Both of you trust Freya too much."

Arche and Caiden stood in front of the Lord of the Heavenly realm, blocking his advance to the core of the demon realm.

There were no results despite fighting for the last 20 minutes. They were equal in strength with Arche and Caiden getting the upper hand.

Alexander sighed and said, "Move, I won't kill any of you. She will be even more upset with me."

Green veins protruded from Arche's forehead despite his calm expression, "What makes you think that we won't kill you?"

"Because she won't put you guys in such danger. You're just here to stall me, aren't you? Do you even have any idea what your daughter plans to do?"

Caiden's eyes narrowed dangerously, "What do you know?"

Before Alexander could answer him an angel came by his side, "My Lord, the gate has been sealed. We have no way to retreat."

Alexander's brows scrunched up, she has chosen this path. He underestimated her insanity. If it has come to this, the victor has been decided.

His murmur was low but the other two caught it, "It's too late."

Arche's pupils dilated, "What's too late?"

Just when Alexander was about to explain, James came and quickly shoved the letters into Arche and Caiden's hands.

His tears ran down his cheeks like waterfalls, "Master...master is going to die!"

Arche felt his mind going blank as he stared at the letter in his hand. He processed James' words, his daughter was going to die?

A buzzing sound resounded in his head, her words echoed in his mind like a broken record. His daughter's smile reappeared in his mind, overlapping with one another.

"Daddy, there's no such thing as an endless dream. Would you rather remember me if I disappear, or have your memories of me erased so you won't feel the pain?"