liked by cristiano, georginagio, leomessi, antonellaroccuzo, shakira, luissuarez, taylorswift, viratkohli and 18 million others.

siyafernandes celebrated seven years of being cancer free.

Comments

rl9

cristiano my pretty sister !!!

neymarjr ❤

lm10page is that Leo in the fourth picture standing besides Siya 🧐
siyafangirl yes!! Just noticed it now.
user1 something is definitely going on between these two.

user9 I love this girl!!!

user4 whore!! Broke Leo Anto's marriage. Hope she and her daughter die.

liyalover the ship has sailed !!!

*****

11th December 2022

It was past midnight when Siya gathered enough energy in her to get up from the bed and pick up her clothes which were lying on the floor.

"Where are you going?" A sleepy Lionel asked her as his tattooed arm's grip around her grew tighter.

She had completely forgotten about him. This was the fourth time when they both ended up in the same bed in this position after making out.

"I have to wear my clothes and check up on Calliope" She replied and tried to getting up when his arm pulled her down. She yelped at the sudden action and turned towards him "Leo, I have to check up on her. What if she woke up and got scared?" She tried to reason with him by cupping his face.

"You are lying. You will leave and I am not letting you leave me again" His grip only grew tighter around her when he spoke those words.

"I am not leaving" she cupped his face and kissed his forehead softly.

"You are. You do it everytime we end up having sex and act like it wasn't a big deal" The Argentinian said those words, now completely awake from his slumber.

"It hurts me, Siya. I know I did wrong but I don't deserve this either" he said gesturing to their current relationship status where they weren't going anywhere in their relationship but were sleeping together.

"Yor are overreacting" Siya stated and pushed him away. She got up and slipped her night dress on her shoulders.

"I am overreacting? When you are clearly not giving me any answer about whether you are giving us a second chance or not. I am giving you space since the day I asked you about this but?" He took a deep breath as he rested his head against the headboard.

"Do you even realise how I felt when you went on a date with Kylian and to his match where he dedicated his goals to you? Huh?" Siya stood with her back towards him and her back stiffened at the mention of the French footballer.

"It felt like someone crushed my heart with their feet mercilessly because we had been together the previous night and the next evening you were on a coffee date with him. This is not okay" the footballer stood up and slipped his shorts over his legs.