x. lavender

a/n : guys, wanted to say that this Cristiano Ronaldo is not real. He is Cristiano Ronaldo -Fernandes here. His family and background are completely different here.
_________________________________________________

Siya was curling her hair when the door opened and a giggling Alana and Eva entered the room with an envelope in curly haired girls hand.

"Tia, papa gave this for you" Alana said with a smile, much identical to her father's. The older woman crouched down to her level and took it
from her hands and they left from their giggling behind their palms. She saw their retreating bodies and actions which made her wonder what were these two upto.

The last time something like this happened was when she was set up on a date with Carlos Sainz Jr. which was almost two years ago.

She opened the envelope and inside it was a card which had beautiful

'Siya,

This is to inform you that you have been invited to a birthday party in the living room of our suite and please be dressed in lavender which is the dress code. We await your presence.

~ fernandes family'

Siya frowned in confusion, it wasn't her birthday not was it of anyone else in her family then whose birthday was it. Shrugging it off, she picked out a lavender dress with spaghetti straps which she had accidentally packed with her upon Calliope's insistence.

After checking herself in the mirror once again, she ran a hand through her brunette hair and opened the door only for the door to be pushed back.

"No you can't come outside" Mateo said standing the threshold and door. Or should it be said, Mateo 1(Her nephew) and Mateo 2 (Lionel's son) stood in front of her.

"Why?" She knew that their was something going on outside because Lionel's children were here and she heard faint voice of Calliope saying "Papa" which meant Lionel was here too but why?

Because in no hell or heaven, Cristiano and Lionel will tolerate each other's presence under the same roof.

"Because papa said so" her nephew, Mateo answered, whereas the other one nodded at his words.

"Why did he say it?" Her nephew was gullible and if she played a little she will come to know about this, ‘birthday’ party.

"Because -" the little boy was going to answer before a manly voice stopped him from doing that.

"Why don't you both go and help Alana and Eva?" Lionel answered as he ushered the boys away and stepped inside the room. He stood leaning against the door looking at her.

"What are you doing here?"she asked him, curiously. Her brown eyes meet his which were reflecting same doubt just that Lionel was contemplating whether to answer her or not about the truth behind his presence.

"Umm, Cris called me to drop off Calliope here that's why" Lionel said, it wasn't exactly a lie considering that's exactly what the older man had said.

"And? There's is more to it" the brunette stated looking at him. Her face at that moment could anyone fall in love with her again or look at her in ways which aren't appropriate.

"Uhh, and Georgina asked me to sit for a coffee" a blatant lie. He was lying and looking at her expressions she had figured it out too.

"I am sorry. I can't tell you that" he answered truthfully. He didn't wanted to ruin the planned surprise in which everyone has put countless efforts including his children.

"Why?" Siya asked him, her brown eyes glistened in wonder. She wanted to know what was happening outside considering she has never been a fan of surprises.