y/n " see you all kater tonight let go tsu'tey"

tsu'tey " lead the way and i will follow" you and tsu'tey soon took off from the village as jake and tonowari watch from the docks.

tonowari " jake sully some words of adivce"

jake " oh yes tonowari what adivce do you have for me"

tonowari " if tsu'tey wish to not see the great mother so early in life or lose anything he will make sure to treat, y/n well and right because on false move and ronal will be hard to contain and when i tell you she doesn't miss her target she doesn't miss"

y/n " we are here thank you for coming with me tsu'tey"

tsu'tey " anytime and you have been helpful enough I wanted to be helpful as well towards you" you had nodded your head towards tsu'tey giving him a smile as the two of your walked onto the sandy shore.

tsu'tey "so why do you come all the way out here"

y/n " well most of the materials we use in life are not always found near our homes, we at times have to travel to other places or make trades"

tsu'tey " oh we do that same at home as well but not always ocean or reef like you"

y/n " oh yes I hear you all trade with the mountain tribes and the plain tribes as well"

tsu'tey " yes after the great fires life had changed for all of us that survived even the war had taken many lives"

y/n " yes we heard of the great fires I'm sorry for the lost of some of your home"

tsu'tey " thank you but soon it seems like the great mother was able to repair what we had, lost all those years back as some nature had started coming back but we still lost many things as well"

y/n " lost is what many of us have felt in our lives and I fear it will become the norm of the children"

tsu'tey " yes the children shouldn't go through this many more as it ruining their childhood, I hope one day they can live normal lives"

y/n " I hope so as well I hear your live with your brother  avroke and his friend tarsem"

tsu'tey " yes they are both like brothers to me along with the sully family they are my family"

y/n " what of your mother and father if you don't mind me asking"

tsu'tey " they are alive but not with us anymore after something had happened I and my brother, don't speak with them anymore"

y/n " I'm sorry for your lost"

tsu'tey " if you don't mind me asking why is ronal so overprotective of you"

y/n " well she the oldest of us and after the death of our parents it had just been us, her life was going well mines not so well she had taken up on herself to make sure I was okay .... she didn't want anything bad happening to me even after I had children of my own she still worried about me"

tsu'tey " she a good sister"

y/n " yes she is"

Y/n " you are become a great warrior Tsu'tey"

Tsu'tey " what do you mean"

Y/n " you have master the strimwing well, when others might of failed that shows you are a good warrior" Tsu'tey smiled at your compliment towards him, he had thought he was not doing a good job adapting but he was proven wrong.

Tsu'tey " if in honest with you the healers of my clan were amazed by your healing abilities, and moat speaks highly of you on the way you speak and handle your self"

Y/n " oh it a blessing that the tshaik thinks so highly of me"

Tsu'tey " well you should take it to heart y/n you have earn it"

Y/n " thank you" you and tsu'tey smiled at each other it seems like the two of you were able to come to understand and make a bond as well.

Later that night

Y/n " well we are home thank you once again for coming with me tsutey, you were very helpful"

Tsu'tey " you are welcome"

???? " brother there you are" you soon saw two young male Navi boy making their ways towards you, and Tsu'tey.

Tsu'tey " oh avokre and tarsem hello"

Avroke " welcome back brother Jake told us you went out with the tshaik sister"

Tsu'tey " yes y/n was heading out and I decided to go with her"

Tarsem " bello y/n"

Y/n " hello Tsu'tey speaks highly of both of you"

Avroke " it good to meet you as well we have heard great stuff about you as well"

???? " they are back" all four adults attention had been taken away when the younger kids came running towards them.

Wetuu " mother welcome home"

Y/n " hello children"

Tuk " we heard you and uncle Tsu'tey went out for a task"

Tsu'tey " yes we did and now we are home"

Okini " cool"

Ia'yt " when we were at the humans we saw off these cools and amazing stuff mom, it was amazing to be there new some of the humans are very friendly"

Y/n " well I'm happy for you kiddo"

Spider " hey mom welcome home"

Y/n " hello my son I heard it was a great visit to the humans"

Tsireya " it was amazing auntie"

Tsu'tey " well it good you kids had a good time today, it always good to have some fun and relaxation" the children had smiled at Tsu'tey words.

Neteyam " so who was your two days out together"

Y/n " it was good Tsu'tey and I talked while doing our task it made the day fun"

Tsu'tey " yes y/n is right"

Lo'ak " oh so it seems like two were on a ...." Lo'ak had soon had his mouth covered by Jake who had shown up.

Jake " come on everybody it best to head home for the day, it getting late and dinners will be ready" the older boys had help carry the stuff to y/n home as she will be dealing with them later, the children and tsutey brothers could seen the way you and tsutey were interacting with each other and talking. It seems like more people were starting to see what this couple can become the warrior from the forest and the healer from the sea. Even due they were from two different words they were so perfect together, a match made by eywa herself as she has made couple before them and it seems like she was making a new one know. Even due many might not like the idea of two navi becoming mates when the belong from two different worlds it seems like that will be voiced later on as the couple got close, but that the end of the day it was none of their business and it was the will of eywa and eywa has deemed this couple to be together. The warrior and healer are perfect for each other as they balanced each other out and will have a bright future together as well.