𝐬𝐢𝐱 : 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Start from the beginning

Sharvi just acknowledged him as a high school classmate.

Weren't they more than that?

Their moment was abruptly interrupted when a boy came to deliver the roses Keerti had asked for.

Sharvi took the flowers from him and turned to Keerti, saying, "Come on, I'll help you put them."

Keerti replied with enthusiasm, "Yeah!"

The two friends then entered the room together.

Parth also entered the room at Arjun's insistence.

The room buzzed with Arjun and Keerti's banter while Sharvi fixed Keerti's hair. Parth couldn't help but steal glances at her, but the unspoken tension between them still lingered like a shadow.

Arjun and Keerti were soon summoned downstairs for the engagement ceremony. Sharvi and Parth left the room first.

Moments later, the soon-to-be-engaged couple made their grand entrance, arms entwined, while photographers snapped pictures and guests showered them with flower petals.

The engagement ceremony commenced.

Sharvi and Parth stood at a noticeable distance from each other, appearing as nothing more than strangers.

Parth's eyes frequently wandered to Sharvi as he observed her flawlessly fulfilling her role as Keerti's bridesmaid.

In that emotionally charged moment of love, as Keerti and Arjun exchanged rings and tenderly vowed their commitment to each other, two souls, once deeply entwined in affection, now stood on opposite sides. Their love remained an enigmatic puzzle, its answer eluding even their own understanding.

After the engagement ceremony, the photography session commenced.

Following photos with family and relatives and individual shots with their friends, the couple decided to capture a group photo with all their friends.

Sharvi joined the group, standing beside Keerti, with the friends affectionately clinging onto each other.

Suddenly, just as the photographer was about to press the shutter, Arjun spoke up, "Wait! Parth, where's Parth?"

Arjun reached for his phone in his pocket and called Parth, urging him to quickly join them on the stage.

Parth came over, and as he went up on the stage, getting ready to stand near Arjun, the photographer chimed in, "Sir, please come this way. It will make for a better photo," indicating for Parth to stand beside Sharvi.

Parth and Sharvi both took a deep breath as he came to stand beside her. When the photographer called for everyone to prepare for the shot, their shoulders brushed against each other, sending a sudden thrill through their bodies.

They turned their gaze towards each other, but just as the photographer was about to capture the scene, he called out, "Sir, Ma'am! Look ahead, please."

Feeling embarrassed, with everyone on the stage looking at them, they averted their gaze, and the photographer clicked the shot.