˚ ◍₊ * 7 ⋆◍ 。

☪︎⋆

_________________________________________

"What is Hyunjin doing at your house?" Felix asked over the phone.

"His dumbass forgot his keys and his parents aren't home." I said to Felix.

"Not my fault my sister takes my keys sometimes!" Hyunjin exclaimed while still holding his head.

"It kinda is." Han said from next to Felix.

"Oh yeah btw, why is Han there." Hyunjin asked.

"Because it's my house genius." Han replied.

"Oh....then wtf is Felix doing there." Hyunjin asked.

"Because he's a freeloader." I simply said.

"Im offended by that statement." Hyunjin said.

"Ok, I wasn't even talking about you but at least you're self aware." I rolled my eyes at his foolishness, "Anyways, how was the date?" I asked.

Both Han and Felix looked at each other with wide eyes. Felix tried to play it off by coughing and Han looked off in to the distance.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I quirked my brow at the birthday twins.

"Nothing!" Felix rushed out his words then after he realized what he had done he cleared his throat.

"No no no. Wtf was that?" I insisted.

"Bro I'm hungry." Felix said to Han, trying to deflect my question.

"The fuck do you mean 'hungry' you just ate-" Han said confused but before he can finish his sentence Felix kicked his leg then gave a big smile.

Han looked at him confused and low key scared, "Okay? I would totally give you food my mom cooked but SOME GREEDY ASS MOTHER FUCKER ATE THE LEFTOVERS MY LOVELY MOTHER SAVED FOR ME!" Han shouted across his house which caused the phone static to ring through the call.

"Are you trying to deafen me." Felix looked at him while holding his ringing ear.

Loud angry footsteps were heard on Felix's side of the call, presumably someone coming down the stairs, then the footsteps came to an abrupt stop.

"Listen okay! I WAS HUNGRY." Han's older brother said.

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME!?" Han stood up as he argued with his older brother.

"YOU LEGIT WENT ON A DATE DIDN'T YOU EAT THEN?!" Han's brother exclaimed.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I ATE OR NOT. THE POINT OF THE MATTER IS THAT IT WAS MY FOOD !" Han puffed out his cheeks.

"Oh my fu- suck my dick. I'm done!" Han's brother flayed his hands in the air and stormed off.

Han was stunned at what his brother said and angrily shout back at him, "Y'know if you weren't my brother I totally would suck your di-!"

"Shut up would you?" Felix looked at him with disgust, "I think I just lost my appetite." Felix whispered under his breathe causing Hyunjin to laugh.