ch#7

(Me my react and New release episode skibidi toilet)

Me:

While 3 commanders they were react at them, y/n1 really is pissed and y/n2, y/n3 try calm him...

Y/n1:*red screen* I hate those fucking traps....

Y/n2:don't worry bro your leader make to repair him...

Y/n1:*shout* it's take couple months is finished!

Y/n3:I know you need calm down men and my titan tv men will help them some day...

Y/n1:*sigh* fine! Let's see my leader okay or he died I will make revenge for him!

Y/n2 and y/n3:*mind* crap....

_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-

Location:moon, alliance headquarters#3

While science camera men, science speaker men, science tv men they working together to make new Titan

While science camera men, science speaker men, science tv men they working together to make new Titan... until now, there's a calling in radio it's captain plunger camera men and he said.

Captain plunger camera men:*radio* report.

Science camera: captain plunger men, it takes a long days when it finish a new Titan....

Captain plunger camera men:*radio* alright. Anyway I gotta go to another world, The war he's beginning...

Science camera men:yes sir. Good luck to go another world.

Captain plunger camera men:*radio* yeah.

Then the radio end. Science camera men turn and look to all science.

Science camera men:alright! Let's continue to making new Titan!

All science camera, speaker, tv, continue making new titan.

Scene change

Location:mistral,

Y/n2 pov

Then many giant choppers arrived And others went to the village 8 giant choppers landed in the forest. When they are outside it's speaker troops and camera troops, camera tanks and speaker vehicles and commander y/n2. He used to spyglass at mistral city. There are so many large skibidi toilets with chainsaw and cannons and mutant toilets, infected grimm too. And they have defended the turrets with 2 cannons. Y/n2 order to camera laser artillery tanks to shoot at enemy turrets and then the laser artillery tanks start to fire.

Second later.

Whhhhheeeeeeooooooo!!

The skibidi toilet heard a large sound and they started to alarm the others but it was too late To alarm....