Rating Game: 𐩱𐩡𐩣𐩤𐩠

Start from the beginning

.

Ravel, Riser Phenex's sister, had refused from the outset to participate in the battle, a fact her brother didn't mind as he simply wanted her presence. Inside the school building, she watched events unfold from the safety of the inner walls. When screams reached her ears, she assumed her brother had emerged victorious. Curious to share in his triumph, she ventured outside, into the bizarre surroundings of this alternate dimension.

However, the moment she stepped out of the main entrance, she was met with stern, widened emerald eyes of an angry blonde girl. Ravel and the spirit locked gazes, a strange silence hanging between them as Ravel tried to make sense of this eerie presence. But the unsettling nature of the entity soon overcame her, and she turned to flee back to her classroom, only to find the entrance blocked by a massive wall of ice.

Frozen in fear, Ravel returned her gaze to the spirit, silently hoping it wouldn't harm her. As she peered at the mysterious figure, it motioned for her to come closer. With no other apparent means of escape, she hesitantly obeyed, approaching the icy throne. When she reached it, the spirit gestured to its lap, indicating that she should sit there. Ravel complied, still full of doubt.

Once she had settled onto its lap, the spirit began to stroke her head, much like one would pet a dog, which thoroughly weirded out Ravel. Then, it touched the left armrest of the throne, causing blue Sabaic Murals to appear, illuminating its form. The throne began to lift off the ground, ascending to the rooftop of the school building. There, they saw Issei wandering around and conversing with another figure, which clearly frustrated the spirit.

"ንስኻ!" The spirit shouted loudly at him. Issei could hear and understand it.

"እንታይ ትፅበ ኣለኻ? ኪድ እሞ ምእንቲ ንግስትኻ ተዋግእ!!! ሕጂ!" It continued, pointing at Riser, who was slowly approaching the building.

"Yes!!! Of course, ma'am, right away," Issei responded as he summoned his devil wings and glided to the ground.

"Ddraig, you're still there?" Issei asked internally.

"I'm always here, where else could I go?" Ddraig, Issei's Sacred Gear, replied sarcastically.

"Whatever, just boost already?" Issei retorted as he ran towards Phenex.

Boooooost!!

Issei's gauntlet strengthened his physical attributes, allowing him to dash toward Riser. Riser, noticing the approaching threat, also advanced. Their fists collided, flames against gauntlet, and after a fierce struggle, Issei managed to force Riser back.

Riser unfurled his fiery wings and soared toward Issei, his hands ablaze. Issei prepared a blast of demonic energy, but he still wasn't as fast as Riser. Riser's fiery grasp inched closer to scorching Issei's face. Just in the nick of time, the spirit summoned another red Mural to descend upon Riser. As it landed, Riser's face contorted in pain, plagued by flu-like symptoms. Nausea, fatigue, and trembling legs overcame him. He began coughing and sneezing so profusely that even Issei became concerned.

.

"Father, are you seeing this?" Sona uttered in awe as he fixed his gaze on the battlefield.

"Healing and sickness at once. Those are dualities, are they not? It would seem that Asia Argento possesses a unique power," Lord Sitri remarked, his keen eyes noting the apparent contradiction. He had observed how the red mural seemed to deteriorate one's health while the green one restored and strengthened it.

"A dual Sacred Gear, a very rare kind. I never imagined I'd have to witness one," he mused.

"But then, what is that thing that's taken hold of her?" Sona asked, his unease palpable.