🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Chae Yoon got surprised on her suite. It's too big for her alone in this room. But she admits that she's mesmerized by the beauty and elegant look of her suite. Her smile widen when she saw a Sauna room and also a private pool at the balcony. "Yah! Tae Gu shhi... You spoiled me a lot." She said. She walk towards to the room and it's really beautiful in her eyes. She lay down on her bed and to her surprised, it's a water bed. "Aigoo.. It's so relaxing... I don't want to go outside..." She said as she giggles. "I will invite Jara and Ji Hyun here later..." She said but she realized she didn't bring her phone. She look at one corner of the room and it's look like a bit odd for her. She stood up and walk towards to it. She touch the wall, "What's this? It seems odd.. " She said. She try to touch it again and she lean her face to it if she can hear something. She accidentally push the hidden button behind the wall and it's suddenly open it, "oh my.." Chae Yoon said as she was so startled and she fall down on the floor. She immediately stood up when she noticed that this is not her room. Her eyes got widen when she saw Tae Gu. His half naked and there's a bath towel around his waist that cover his private part. "Yah! What are you doing here? She said. Tae Gu smile mischievously. "You, What are you doing in my suite?" He said. Chae Yoon look around and it's different from her suite. "What's this? How did I get here?" She said. Tae Gu approach her and stand behind her. "This suite is for couple like us." He whispered. "What?" Chae Yoon turn around to face him but she didn't expect that he was so close to each other. "What do you mean?" Chae Yoon said. As Tae Gu move closer to her she manage to take a step away from him but she's startled when her body hit the wall. Tae Gu smirked "cornered!" He said without breaking their gazed. Chae Yoon's heart beating so fast. "I already book this suites for us... This is the only suites here in this floor. The wall is a secret passage to go in someone's else's room and it can open like this." He said and he gently press the secret button on it. "Oh my..." She said when the wall immediately open so Chae Yoon is about to fall from the floor when Tae Gu immediately wrapped his one arms around her waist and he pull her closer to him. Tae Gu smile because Chae Yoon is so startled. Chae Yoon realized that her two hands is on his broad chest as she hold her breath. Tae Gu look at her teasingly and he kiss her passionately. Chae Yoon drawn by his kiss as he let him own her lips. They both breathless when Tae Gu let go of their kiss. "My suite or to your suite?" He asked teasingly. Chae Yoon push him and he released her from his hug. "Go back to your room and I'll stay in mine..." Chae Yoon said. "Really? Is that what you really want?" He said. Chae Yoon push him to go back to his suite while Tae Gu let out a small laugh. "Don't you dare open this wall again... Min Tae Gu shhi.." Chae Yoon said and the wall close. Tae Gu while touching his lips he let out a wide smile with his dimples.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

The three girls went to the bar near at their hotel. Chae Yoon chose to drink somaek ( mixed of soju and beer). "What's going on between you and Chairman Min? Ji Hyun said. She couldn't speak because just like before, they don't have any label now and her smile faded. She still chose him over Woo Jin even though Tae Gu didn't clear his intention towards to her. She only follow her heart just like before. "We don't even talk about it..." Chae Yoon said. Jara and Ji Hyun look at her with confusion. "Yah? You chose him over Woo Jin with no assurance if he loves you or just playing with you. Yah! Ha Chae Yoon... I told you not to get involved with him, right?" Ji Hyun said. Chae Yoon let out a deep sigh and drink her Somaek straight. "Eonnie... Im just choosing my own happiness... I'm just following my heart..." Chae Yoon said. Ji Hyun let out a small smile. "Yah! Not all the time you can follow your heart..." Ji Hyun said. "I know... But I want to love with no regrets. I'm willing to get hurt while loving someone that I truly love instead I force myself to love someone." She  said. Chae Yoon felt the pain but at the same time, she's happy being with Tae Gu. She drink again her somaek. Ji Hyun let out a deep sigh. "We're your friends... We're support you all the way. And we assured you that we're here you can lean on us." Ji Hyun said.  "Eonnie is right... We're here for you." Jara said. Chae Yoon let out a bright smile and stood up as she hug the two. "Yah! You're drunk already?" Jara said and they we're laughing.

They headed back to the hotel when one of the employee saw them. "Ms. Ha..." The male staff called her. "yes?" She said. "Join us we're having a bonfire at the beach. Ms. Kim is looking to all of you." He said. Chae Yoon, Ji Hyun and Jara exchange their glances. "Let's go..." Jara said and she pulled the two.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Tae Gu is looking for Chae Yoon when he didn't saw her on her suite. Ha Neul is on the lobby when he noticed Tae Gu. "Tae Gu..." He said. "Have you seen Chae Yoon?" Tae Gu said. "I seen her on the bonfire party of the employees at the sea. You wanna join? I'm about to join them." Ha Neul said. Tae Gu force to go there with Ha Neul because of Chae Yoon.

While walking he frowned when he saw Chae Yoon laughing  and it seems a little drunk. 'Yah... Ha Chae Yoon... I told you not to drink with some guys and laughing like that... You can unintentionally seduce them...' In his mind. The bottle spin once again and this time it pointed Chae Yoon. "Ms. Ha it's your turn.." The male staff said.  Jin Hye saw Tae Gu approaching them. "Ha Chae Yoon... I dare you to kiss someone here if your not answering our questions." Jin Hye said. Chae Yoon look at her. "Oh,.... It's look like fun, am I right guys?" Jin Hye  said. All of the employees are wooing and having a noise. "Deal!.." Chae Yoon said while looking at Jin Hye. "Let's start..." The female staff said. "Ms. Ha, what is the most painful memories yet you didn't want to forget because it also gave you happiness? Family is not included in your answer." She said. Chae Yoon didn't speak and all of us are waiting for her answer including Tae Gu and Ha Neul who are standing behind her. "Are you ready to kiss someone, Ha Chae Yoo-." Jin Hye teased her when Chae Yoon speak. "It was three years ago... I fell inlove ani... I am madly inlove to someone....  But." Chae Yoon said and the pain slowly hit her back. "But... I learned he didn't love me as much as I love him. I heard it from my own ears that I'm nothing to him. So that's it... I'll try to forget him but it doesn't work." She said. Because of the alcohol she takes, she couldn't control her emotions and her eyes was filled with tears. The staff went silent. "Oh, excuse me guys... I think I'm drunk already..." She said and she stood up. They eyes locked when she turn around. Tae Gu see the pain in her eyes. Chae Yoon let out a deep sigh and avoid his gazed. She's struggling to walk because of dizziness but she manage to walk back to the hotel. Tae Gu is looking at her from her behind. 'Ha Chae Yoon...' In his mind. "Tae Gu... I think you're the one she's talking to. Maybe you need to talk to her and explain to her everything." Ha Neul said.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Author's note

Sorry for late update guys... Anyway, it's the hardest part of being inlove. You still love the person that bring you heartaches and pain, I know... Because it happened to me... 🤭 That's all for today enjoy reading this chapter. Feel free to comment your feeling about this chapter. Annyeong!

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12