Ch-1 Meeting The Past

In Sky

Inside a plan there are people from U.A students, Three Pro Heroes,  H.P.S.C & InGen Agents. They are going to the forbidden island to get someone there and ask him for help with coming up the war between L.O.V and Meta liberation army.

???: "How fucking long we have to wait to get there."

???: "No, too long bakugo and be patients."

Bakugo: "Fuck you icyhot, I didn't ask you."

???: "Then who are you asking?"

Bakugo growl and mutter: "Shut up Ear."

???: "Come on Bakubro be nice to other or I will tell Uraraka about this."

Bakugo glare at Eijiro: "Don't you dare."

???: "C-Can you guys stop fight."

???: "Don't bother them Koda, he just on edge."

Bakugo yell: "I show you who is on edge Birdbrain."

??? yell: "ENOUGH!" students look to front seat "You all here for a mission not to play date, so I suggest you all to be more professional got it."

 Students: "Hai Endeavor." 

Endeavor: "Are we clear Dynamight."

Bakugo growl: "Hai endeavor." sit back down.

Endeavor sigh and look back to the captain of H.P.S.C & InGen

???: "You really should didn't have to yell like that to kid?"

Endeavor growl: "I have to Hawks, if i don't yell who else."

Hawks: "Eraser should."

Aizawa: "And I already give up on that because in another minute they will started again." Endeavor growl and hawks laugh nervous.

Captain: "Are you done with baby sitting?"

Endeavor: "Sorry, pls continue."

Captain: "Oka, now here the plan, we land on the west side beach here." pointed to map on table "with some of my guys and we wait you guys here from south side of the beach."

Hawks: "And why are you not coming with us?"

Captain: "Because I'm the captain and I have other order from the head unlike you who just quit." look to hawks

Hawks snort: "Why wouldn't, I hate being a slave killer factor after they let my mentor to die there"

Captain stand yell: "Take that back Pigeon."

Hawks taunt: "Make me asshole." Captain growl and about to grab his gun but Endeavor fake cough

Endeavor: "Is that all Captain?"

Captain: "Yes endeavor, Just secure the package and meet up the rally point."

Endeavor: "Got it."

Captain fake cough: "Then gentlemen." bow a little and go back to another front roll and close the door

Aizawa: "They hiding something?"

Endeavor: "Like what?"

Aizawa: "Don't know but aren't you curious about everything that happen."

Hawks: "You mean like how they know about L.O.V and Meta liberation join together and how L.O.V get a Gingantomachia who only loyal to All for one who is in tartarus."

Aizawa nod: "Yea, like that and how they know about someone live on forbidden island."

Hawks: "I also curious about that one two because..."