YOUR PROFILE

Stage name: Yn

Stage name: Yn

Birth name: Kim Yn

Nickname(s): Ynnie, Nini, Flower of Seventeen, Boss Yn, bun-bun, Emerald Maknae.

Position: Rapper, Songwriter, Lead vocalist, Sub dancer.

Birthday: 4th November 2000

Zodiac: Scorpio

Nationality: Korean

Hometown: Daegu

Height: 165cm (5'5")

Weight: 49kg

Blood type: B positive

Personality: Extrovert, charming, breath takigly beautiful, kind, cool, savage...etc.

Sub-Unit: Hip-Hop Team

Animal representing you: Rabbit / Bunny

Emoji: 🐰/🐇

Instagram: @notyouryn_

..............................

Facts about you:-

• You debuted with SVT at the age of 15 years old with the album "17 Carat" and It's official mv "Adore U" on 26th of May, 2015.

• You started training at the age of 11 years old under Pledis entertainment.

• You are efficient in Rapping, singing, dancing and additionally song writing too which helped you to debut faster and in a more potential group as Seventeen.

• You're a single child to a single parent.

• You mostly call the members as hyungs instead of calling them oppa even being aware of the fact that only males could use hyung but calling them hyung became your habit as everyone else would refer to each other as hyung and you tend to forget and get confused so you just call them like that which they don't mind at all. (name+hyung).

• You're an animal lover and specifically a dog person.

• You're more of a tomboy girl rather than a girly girl but you can pull off both the styles perfectly.